By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Does Lady Gaga keeps getting uglier and uglier as time pass?

looks like a 5 dollar freak for sale

Around the Network

she looks more and more like a cheap imitation barbie doll of a whore.

She makes herself look ugly. If she tried to look pretty, she can.

She's always been pretty... pretty ugly that is. The masses of makeup when done well masked her not-so good looks. Now she's going over the top and it looks even worse for it.

It's worth noting that a lot of celebs without makeup are actually pretty average looking. I saw Gemma Arterton in London a few weeks ago and she was nothing special.

the guy obessed with lady gaga, leoj, wonder why he hasn't posted

Around the Network

http://www.ladygaga.com/alejandro/

my obsession continues..

mM

People buy her records because there's just that many freaks out there. lol

I really can't stand her. Her video Alejandro must be the most disgusting i've seen yet from her.

3DS Friend Code:   4596-9822-6909

I saw this video here on vgchartz a while back:

I listened to it and it was pretty cool, i've liked her ever since, doesn't matter if she looks like a drag queen, it's what's on the inside (and in this case, what you sound like,) that counts :p

Well she was never good-looking, but yeah the big bad change is the eyebrows. Seriously, they mess the whole face up!

But i'm still obsessed with her, she has talent and catchy songs that i can't get out of my mind... ever.