By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - RUMOR - Activision's GoldenEye title a remake of the N64 classic

Pierce Brosnan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Daniel Craig

Also this isn't the first time we've heard of this rumour

http://commanderbond.net/8123/goldeneye-2010-on-the-cards-for-activision.html

http://commanderbond.net/10232/activision-registers-new-goldeneye-game-domain-name.html

And some guy on NeoGaf seems convinced this is genuine.

Make of it what you will.

Around the Network
amp316 said:
disolitude said:
amp316 said:

Too bad Daniel Craig wasn't really in GoldenEye.  It would have been a better movie.

OT  I'd buy this immediately.

I don't know. You sure about that?  Back then Bond had grace and wasn't an inconsiderate dirtbag...

He also broke a nail when he punched someone.

He never punched anyone tho. He just charmed them with his eyes till they fell off the cliff by themselves...

disolitude said:
amp316 said:
disolitude said:
amp316 said:

Too bad Daniel Craig wasn't really in GoldenEye.  It would have been a better movie.

I don't know. You sure about that?  Back then Bond had grace and wasn't an inconsiderate dirtbag...

He never punched anyone tho. He just charmed them with his eyes till they fell off the cliff by themselves...

This isn't true.  He used that hold both hands up, twirl around like a ballerina, and hit the guard move on more than one occasion. 

Anyways, Connery is better than all of the Bonds put together times seven.  Hopefully we can agree on that. 

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:
disolitude said:
amp316 said:
disolitude said:
amp316 said:

This isn't true.  He used that hold both hands up, twirl around like a ballerina, and hit the guard move on more than one occasion. 

Anyways, Connery is better than all of the Bonds put together times seven.  Hopefully we can agree on that. 

Yah no argument there.

looks interesting. i know a lot of people want this game pretty bad. not me thought, i don't really like FPSs, maybe i'll try it out though (if it turns out to be good)

Around the Network

based on the description...im not sure if it would have been possible to exclude microsoft.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

MrBubbles said:

based on the description...im not sure if it would have been possible to exclude microsoft.

Maybe it didn't. MS has a new version for XboxLive. So maybe they're agreement was to build entirely differnent versions vs continue to fight out the details to exclude each other.

superchunk said:
MrBubbles said:

Maybe it didn't. MS has a new version for XboxLive. So maybe they're agreement was to build entirely differnent versions vs continue to fight out the details to exclude each other.

Maybe this means that Rare lacks certain rights pertaining to the IP, enough that a ground-up remake could be done without their consent but a re-release of the original couldn't, and still require Nintendo's cooperation (otherwise this would be full multiplat in true Activision fashion)

That's the only thing i can think of, anyway.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Why cant MS and Nintendo just work together?

Wii60 ftw!!!!!!!

I probably won't get it. Already looking forward to Conduit 2.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash