By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The VGC 3.0 Complaint/Suggestion Thread

Final-Fan said:
Euphoria14 said:
I can't make " " signs.
Yeah, I know nothing is in those quotation marks, that's the problem, I can't make plus signs.
I wonder if I can make a minus sign. "-"
Yup, just the plus sign doesn't work.

What a very odd problem. 

[edit: They can be typed into the reply box, but not only do they not show up on the page, they don't reappear in the text field when I go to edit.  It's like they are not being accepted along with the rest of the post.]

I wonder what else doesn't show up.

!@#$%^&*()_ -=[]{}|;':",./<>?

Plus sign and backslash do not appear.

Also forgot to try `~

Also it is quite annoying that after editing my post I can't re-edit without refreshing the page, because the options like edit, quote, etc... vanish.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network
xax said:

Right now a few things such as posting and rating games do not work on my MSN browser. I am currently doing this on Internet Explorer, but it would be nice if VGchartz would work well with my MSN Explorer!!

There are people who still use MSN Explorer?

If it's not too rude... why?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:
xax said:

Right now a few things such as posting and rating games do not work on my MSN browser. I am currently doing this on Internet Explorer, but it would be nice if VGchartz would work well with my MSN Explorer!!

There are people who still use MSN Explorer?

If it's not too rude... why?

i was gonna ask the same question lol, right after a big ol'  :-O

daylight savings time isn't working at the moment

miz1q2w3e said:

when a person's avatar is shrunk for displaying in the forums, it becomes blurry

if you want to avoid getting a blurry avatar in the forums, you need to upload an avatar of exactly 100x100 size, but then when a profile is viewed, it looks pizelated and blown up

maybe implimenting a better image shrinking tecnique/program would solve the problem. that or maybe display smaller images in their original size when viewing a profile so it doesn't look zoomed in

My avatar is normal size on my profile.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/3684/twroo/

at least to me it is.

Around the Network
TWRoO said:
miz1q2w3e said:

when a person's avatar is shrunk for displaying in the forums, it becomes blurry

if you want to avoid getting a blurry avatar in the forums, you need to upload an avatar of exactly 100x100 size, but then when a profile is viewed, it looks pizelated and blown up

maybe implimenting a better image shrinking tecnique/program would solve the problem. that or maybe display smaller images in their original size when viewing a profile so it doesn't look zoomed in

My avatar is normal size on my profile.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/3684/twroo/

at least to me it is.

I think  that's what he meant: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/4908/okr/
Mine looks a bit blurry in the forums, but great on my profile

I'm not too sure if this is some sort of glitch, but since the 3.0 update I am unable to use those smile faces when posting comments.

DixieKong said:

I'm not too sure if this is some sort of glitch, but since the 3.0 update I am unable to use those smile faces when posting comments.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

At the moment it seems like you can't change a release date if it has been set as TBA. When I click on it, it just sends me to the top of the page. Sorry if this has been mentioned already.

Kantor said:
DixieKong said:

Very funny! But seriously, I can't use them. They just don't show up.