By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The VGC 3.0 Complaint/Suggestion Thread

Anybody know what happened to the Hardware by date charts? And how can I add games to the database?

Around the Network

Although I've mentioned it twice there hasn't been a reply; are the sales on VGChartz going to remain grey on grey? It's horrible to look at. There's a small amount of colour on the total hardware sales bar chart - a little colour elsewhere would make the VGChartz page look much nicer. 

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega. - Jason Lee, Mallrats.

http://theaveragejoe.sportsblognet.com/ - Mainly American Football, snippets of Basketball, European Football and Hockey. 

How do you add a game that isnt in the database? Knew how to on the old site. :)

Rhonin the wizard said:

Anybody know what happened to the Hardware by date charts? And how can I add games to the database?

It does not appear these features have been turned back on yet.

ioi said a few times that features missing from from the previous site are still being implemented and will come back as they are completed.

Instead of 100% finishing then launching, he decided to save resources and launch 80% now and add the 20% over time. Not a choice I would make for a profit driven website based on numbers and accountability, but it may be his choice as I know he's talked about changing the site to a tiered system and maybe some of those features are being ripped away from us to be offered in a premium package.

this was initally suggested by novasonic

well the idea is to add an "Own" tag to a person's games along with the "comleted", "favourite" and "now playing" so that you could add all the games you had previously but your collection could still stay accurate and have what game you currently have

also while i'm posting, could you please bring back the highlight for when a person "quotes" you, like it used to be in red on the left indicating that you've been quoted/replied to

thanks

Around the Network

Hey are there comments on video game pages anymore?  Almost completely acclimated haha.

and also, i think it would be very convenient and helpful if you'd link together a game's review&summary page with its sales page

miz1q2w3e said:

and also, i think it would be very convenient and helpful if you'd link together a game's review&summary page with its sales page

Seconded.

bluesinG said:
miz1q2w3e said:

Seconded.

ioi said that's coming later.

superchunk said:
bluesinG said:
miz1q2w3e said:

Seconded.

ioi said that's coming later.

cool, i'm in no rush :p