By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The VGC 3.0 Complaint/Suggestion Thread

I can't make " " signs.

Yeah, I know nothing is in those quotation marks, that's the problem, I can't make plus signs.

I wonder if I can make a minus sign. "-"

Yup, just the plus sign doesn't work.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

shouldn't a fancy site get fancy simlies?

superchunk said:
Rhonin the wizard said:

Anybody know what happened to the Hardware by date charts? And how can I add games to the database?

It does not appear these features have been turned back on yet.

ioi said a few times that features missing from from the previous site are still being implemented and will come back as they are completed.

Instead of 100% finishing then launching, he decided to save resources and launch 80% now and add the 20% over time. Not a choice I would make for a profit driven website based on numbers and accountability, but it may be his choice as I know he's talked about changing the site to a tiered system and maybe some of those features are being ripped away from us to be offered in a premium package.

sssshhhh superchunk don't give them any crazy ideas

Above & Beyond

i really like the yearly charts data stuff now

Above & Beyond

I have a suggestion.  When we edit our posts, all the options go away afterwards, so you have to refresh the page to further do things to your post.  Can we make them just remain there afterwards?

Around the Network

Main issue..

Lime green och white and grey? And the top 20 forum posts is just a wall of text. Was better when you could see category with color definitions. Also the navigation is horrible. Im not sure what the point is, you probably have one besides the pretty colors, but to go from "everything one click away" to - "Where the fuck am I?". Everything is so all over the place. 

Euphoria14 said:
I can't make " " signs.
Yeah, I know nothing is in those quotation marks, that's the problem, I can't make plus signs.
I wonder if I can make a minus sign. "-"
Yup, just the plus sign doesn't work.

What a very odd problem. 

[edit: They can be typed into the reply box, but not only do they not show up on the page, they don't reappear in the text field when I go to edit.  It's like they are not being accepted along with the rest of the post.]

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

when a person's avatar is shrunk for displaying in the forums, it becomes blurry

if you want to avoid getting a blurry avatar in the forums, you need to upload an avatar of exactly 100x100 size, but then when a profile is viewed, it looks pizelated and blown up

maybe implimenting a better image shrinking tecnique/program would solve the problem. that or maybe display smaller images in their original size when viewing a profile so it doesn't look zoomed in

Hey do user reviews still exist? Where are they?

Right now a few things such as posting and rating games do not work on my MSN browser. I am currently doing this on Internet Explorer, but it would be nice if VGchartz would work well with my MSN Explorer!!

^click the license to level it up! Please, and thanks in advance!

=D