By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Shaq Fu is back, courtesy of UFC Undisputed 2010

http://middleeasy.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2238:shaquille-oneal-is-an-unlockable-character-in-ufc-undisputed-2010

We can all admit Shaq was pretty impressive in his MMA debut in the Sega classic 'Shaq Fu'. Armed with his high flaming roundhouse kick and of course the Shaq-urikin (perhaps the most overpowered move in any game), he mowed through his enemies as he was trapped in the 'Second world' (amazing story line, Christopher Nolan take note).  We all know about Big Daddy's desire to take on Big Asian Daddy Hong Man Choi and Light-Big Daddy Chuck Liddell. There's a video out there of Shaq testing his stand up on a cardboard cut-out of Chuck Liddell. After he eventually knocks it down, Shaq taunts the cardboard as if he was unaware that it was an inanimate object.

Surprise everyone. Shaq Disel is an unlockable character in UFC Undisputed 2010. We received an email today from someone who is very close to THQ and he gave us the Shaq code which we are giving to you guys free of charge.

Be sure to credit the site when you republish it on message boards today. Oh, who are we kidding. Feel free to steal it and not give us credit. Don't worry, we're used to it.

Update: At the end of the Xbox 360 code it's: XYYX, not XYX. Props to Bill for the find.

Proof that we are 100% correct:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL, that's an awesome cameo!

Around the Network

No way it can top his cameo in Ready 2 Rumble Round 2.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

LOL Shaq Diesel!!!

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

I'm gonna open up a can of SHAQ FU!

That is both awesome and sad all at once!

Around the Network

So, the legend lives on... it's nice to see the developers pay homage to that atrocity, lol.

Ah, cheat codes...how I've missed thee

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

That's not very realistic. After all, Shaq Fu was permanently banned from sanctioned UFC fights after the tragic death of Romo Gracie.

I miss the Burger King Shaq Pack Combo it gave me diabetes but it was well worth it except for the price which was too expensive.

I want 'the konami code' to return. Not these random copies.

UUDDLRLR (start)!