By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - FFXIII Sales ADJUSTED - Top Selling Console RPG Of the gen YAY!

halil23 said:
Still haven't got this game... >_>
BTW, has GOW3 been adjusted UP yet?

Why? GOWIII doesn't need to be adjusted up.

Around the Network

Actually I believe Oblivion is still the top selling RPG this gen since it could still be undertracked in Europe by 2-300,000 (it was recently adjusted up by over 800K worldwide!).

VCG database has Oblivion at 5.07 million compared to FF13's 5.28 million. With another 250K for Oblivion it is still the winner.

shanbcn said:
halil23 said:
Still haven't got this game... >_>
BTW, has GOW3 been adjusted UP yet?

Why? GOWIII doesn't need to be adjusted up.

It was undertracked in US NPD's I believe

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Slimebeast said:
Actually I believe Oblivion is still the top selling RPG this gen since it could still be undertracked in Europe by 2-300,000 (it was recently adjusted up by over 800K worldwide!).

VCG database has Oblivion at 5.07 million compared to FF13's 5.28 million. With another 250K for Oblivion it is still the winner.

lol yes for a week

Ok then Oblivion would be at 5.32 Million.

FFXIII will topple that next week

AkibaFan said:
Gud, best game of gen ,desrves it

bt now do u all see why I sed its FLOP in jpn??? its doing so well evrywher bt japan, thts hwy i sed it was a flop there.

What does "flop" mean, AkibaFan?

Around the Network
Fab_GS said:
AkibaFan said:
Gud, best game of gen ,desrves it

bt now do u all see why I sed its FLOP in jpn??? its doing so well evrywher bt japan, thts hwy i sed it was a flop there.

What does "flop" mean, AkibaFan?

I've told him before the word he wants to use is "disappointing" & a argument can be made for why they are disappointing sales in Japan.

This is positive news for the game. The xbox 360 sales are more impressive than PS3 ones, 4 years ago if someone said Final Fantasy would sell over a million on xbox I'd laugh at them haha. Well deserved sales for a amazing game.

The Xbox Man said:
This is positive news for the game. The xbox 360 sales are more impressive than PS3 ones, 4 years ago if someone said Final Fantasy would sell over a million on xbox I'd laugh at them haha. Well deserved sales for a amazing game.

Please don't start that here. Why do you always put something like that in your posts on here? It lowers the credibility of your overall post.

darthdevidem01 said:
The Xbox Man said:

Please don't start that here. Why do you always put something like that in your posts on here? It lowers the credibility of your overall post.

I'd have said his name did that first arguably

On topic I'm happy it was a success as I really enjoyed the game.

darthdevidem01 said:
The Xbox Man said:

I didn't mean to cause an argument, I just think people don't give the xbox 360 versions sales a due here.