By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo to have 2 hours press conference at E3.

Cheebee said:
I just hope they won't spend 1 hour of those 2 talking about sales and trends and showing graphs.

They even had any graphics last year ...so i dont think we gonna see lots of it ...

GO PATS! 2012 THE YEAR OF NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS'S 4TH SUPER BOWL!

A patriot to the end. GO PATS!

Now playing> THE LAST STORY (Wii) Best RPG I EVER PLAYED. *-*

Nintendo could u please just take my money and give me back my 3DS?!

Around the Network

Ive heard from a microsoft source that this 3ds is gonna be like a wii in terms of graphics.

I will be stoked

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

weezy said:
Ive heard from a microsoft source that this 3ds is gonna be like a wii in terms of graphics.

I will be stoked

What would that MS source be ? 

For me makes sense that the games would look like gamecube games ...(and that almost a wii...)

GO PATS! 2012 THE YEAR OF NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS'S 4TH SUPER BOWL!

A patriot to the end. GO PATS!

Now playing> THE LAST STORY (Wii) Best RPG I EVER PLAYED. *-*

Nintendo could u please just take my money and give me back my 3DS?!

Just an MS employee who works in a tech dept..

He predicted it could be as powerful to alot more powerful than a Wii (like 2-3 times more powerful)..so devs can easily make rehashes of games like Resident evil 4 on a 3D handheld at low cost.

Count me in for 3D remakes of all the classics from the past.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

This Nintendo conference can easily be the best since 06...

My guesses for what they will show:

5 mins of Wii Party
20 mins of Vitality Sensor and Wii Relax unvealing
10 mins of Zelda Wii
5 mins of Pikmin Wii
10 mins on some 3rd party software (possible Zangeki and Tales of Graces localization, touch upon Last Story, Xenoblade, Epic Mickey, Conduit 2, etc..)
10 mins on sales, graphs, and boasting..
10 mins on a few new Wii games (maybe Kirby Wii, Star Wars Rogue Squadron, Kid Icarus, Pilot Wings, Star Fox 0_o)
10 mins of the few major DS games left (DQXI, Gonden Sun DS, Pokemon Black and White)

roughly 30-35 mins dedicated to the 3DS, showing of hardware, unvealing and demonstrating games, etc..

and the last 5 or so mins will just be the wrap up and talks about Nintendo's goals for the future

Around the Network

I wonder how this show will affect the snobcore. After the bore that was E3 08,  talk ran heavy of people selling off their Wiis. 09s conferance wasnt bad, but it wasnt amazing. Even assuming this years 2 hour conferance will be awesome, i doubt the internets will be ablaze praising Nintendo. The stigmas too strong.

Voltaire said:

I wonder how this show will affect the snobcore. After the bore that was E3 08,  talk ran heavy of people selling off their Wiis. 09s conferance wasnt bad, but it wasnt amazing. Even assuming this years 2 hour conferance will be awesome, i doubt the internets will be ablaze praising Nintendo. The stigmas too strong.

Complaints about dumbing down Zelda will be foremost of any complaints to come out of this E3. I don't think there will be much complaining about the Vitality Sensor.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Last year Nintendo pleased me with Golden Sun, I hope that they show a new Eternal Darkness this year (yeah right).

Zelda will have at least 7 minutes I guess, it will be playable and Cammie will die in the first Deku Baba

Why don't you make like a tree and get out of here?

Voltaire said:

I'm not so sure: only the most devout of the snobcore (still) detest the DS, and since Nintendo's whipping out the new, 3D DS at their conference, I think they can score points even with "that crowd" if they play their cards..."right"...

I hope...... I hope to have a mind blowing confference

12 more days