By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo to have 2 hours press conference at E3.

Soriku said:
homer said:
1 hour bragging
15 minutes smiling at the crowd waiting for applause
30 minutes dancing around money 30 minutes of Iwata swimming in money. Booth babes swimming, too.
10 minutes of amazing announcements
5 more minutes of dancing around money
joking aside, I am superbly hyped for e3 this year. Give me zelda, paper mario, and fire emblem.

Fixed :P

Also last year was 1 hour so 2 hours should be epic. Hopefully they show off Xenoblade and The Last Story, along with a lot of Zelda.

lol. What are the chances of our prediction coming true? I give it a 53 % chance.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Around the Network

FUCK!!!
2 hours? thats what im talking about

That's awesome. I can't wait.

My blog: TsalagiDragon on Wordpress

My online store: Tsalagi Dreams 

My Twitter: @Scary4Eva

hsrob said:
Cammy was trying to figure out how to top her own record for the most boring/annoying/pointless E3 presentation and came to the conclusion that the only way she could top last year's effort was more stage time.

I actually like Cammie a lot :).

Vas-y said:
hsrob said:
Cammy was trying to figure out how to top her own record for the most boring/annoying/pointless E3 presentation and came to the conclusion that the only way she could top last year's effort was more stage time.

I actually like Cammie a lot :).

I dunno I totally prefered Reggie. E3 2006 is still my favorite E3 of all time infact I would have to say it was one of my greatest days. I can't remember being that exited for anything as much as I did for E3 2006. E3 2004 when the DS was revealed was another high for me. Reggie hosted both shows, with the 3DS to be revealed at this years show its time to see if Dunaway can possibly hold her own when compared to the Regginator.

I myself wasn't too dissapointed at E3 2009 I thought it was decent. However I did think Sony and Microsoft's conferances were way better. But to be fair Sony and Microsoft both showed off new hardware so its hard to compare Nintendo's show. But E3 2008 was the worst E3 press conferance I have ever seen.

So in the two years Cammy has hosted E3 I have been dissapointed both times. Though I gotta say Cammy does bore the heck out of me lol!

I am relieved to see Nintendo extending (Doubling) their showtime seeing as Microsoft announced two conferances this year. Double Nintendo's usual should give them a run for their money!

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

Around the Network

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/1668/311387-forum_cammie_super.gif

Hopefully it is 2 hours of entertainment and good times with this skanky b!t** 100 yards from the nearest mic.

She looks and sounds like she should be promoting something like hemorhoids cream or the birth of Jehova..

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

I'm optimistic that nintendo will give us a lot of awesome news .......

.... but something tells me we're going to see more of this..... 

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

No words can express how hyped i am now , was about time Nintendo to get a 2 hour show , Sony had what 3 hours last year ... this tell us something a lots of games , and that we gonna have a lot to learn about 3DS and Zelda Wii ...and all the other things like Wii VS, and Hell even pikmin ...

The best hour of the year for me , is now 2 hours ...this E3 cant get any better now...

GO PATS! 2012 THE YEAR OF NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS'S 4TH SUPER BOWL!

A patriot to the end. GO PATS!

Now playing> THE LAST STORY (Wii) Best RPG I EVER PLAYED. *-*

Nintendo could u please just take my money and give me back my 3DS?!

Siko1989 said:
FUCK!!!
2 hours? thats what im talking about

THIS.

GO PATS! 2012 THE YEAR OF NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS'S 4TH SUPER BOWL!

A patriot to the end. GO PATS!

Now playing> THE LAST STORY (Wii) Best RPG I EVER PLAYED. *-*

Nintendo could u please just take my money and give me back my 3DS?!

normally how long are those presentations?

2 hours sounds interesting. I bet they will talk more about 3DS.