By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo to have 2 hours press conference at E3.

puffy said:
Terrible predictions so far.. Nintendo will most definitely demonstrate on stage a number of games including Zelda Wii, Wii Party and Wii Relax.

Zelda isn't going to just have some 3 minute trailer and nothing else. It'll have at least 10 minutes up to probably 25 minutes including time for a demonstration and a trailer.

Did you miss my prediction?

Around the Network
Wagram said:
Carl2291 said:
palancas7 said:

So Sony are gonna try to pull people out of Nintendo's presentation or something?

Isn't this what they said before?

Shuttle Transportation To/From SCEA Press Event
Shuttles are being provided from the Nokia Plaza area at the end of the Nintendo Press Conference around 10:15AM.

My guess is Sony wouldn't have known about Nintendo planning 2 hours of showtime.

If anything, it seems like Ninty are trying to make people miss Sony's show. Again.

I remember last year. VGC missed the beggining and end of Sony's E3. The beggining because Ninty ran over-time. The end because they had "more important places to be". Was rather stupid if you ask me. Will be interesting to see how they do it this year if Ninty's show runs into Sony's...

Feel bad for those people. Sony had a good E3 last year. While Nintys pretty much sucked, again.

Metroid: Other M ftw though.

Really now? just beacuse you didn't like doesn't mean it sucked.

A sequel for SMG

A new Zelda

A new Metroid

A new 2D mario

A new Golden Sun

Sound great to me.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Carl2291 said:
palancas7 said:

So Sony are gonna try to pull people out of Nintendo's presentation or something?

Shuttles are being provided from the Nokia Plaza area at the end of the Nintendo Press Conference around 10:15AM.

My guess is Sony wouldn't have known about Nintendo planning 2 hours of showtime.

If anything, it seems like Ninty are trying to make people miss Sony's show. Again.

I remember last year. VGC missed the beggining and end of Sony's E3. The beggining because Ninty ran over-time. The end because they had "more important places to be". Was rather stupid if you ask me. Will be interesting to see how they do it this year if Ninty's show runs into Sony's...

"You can't blame Nintendo for that, that's called bad planing. I mean really?...pretty much every conference gets delayed or take longer then expected.

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Sony's conference has been pushed back btw, to allow time for journo's to get to it after Nintendo's conference.

They'd better spend some of that time showing off a Western localization of Tingle RPG 2.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network

wii sports 2 will have the best graphics of all time.

they will possibly show some zelda, some metroid and wii party.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

Carl2291 said:

Haha, you think they deliberately did this just to impact Sony's conference?  

So with that in mind are you saying that Sony starting their conference at the same time the E3 floor opens is a deliberate attempt to keep people away from the E3 floor for the first hour or so?  I guess they don't want everyone rushing to the Zelda booth again, huh?

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Naum said:
Carl2291 said:
palancas7 said:

"You can't blame Nintendo for that, that's called bad planing. I mean really?...pretty much every conference gets delayed or take longer then expected.

Yeah i know. I'm just showing how it could be interpreted both ways.

It looks like Sony have delayed there show anyway, to make sure people see both shows.

@ Viper.

See my recent post.

The only reason I see Sony having their conference right after Nintendos is that they only want the steal Nintendo "Thunder".

Atleast MS has a whole day were people only talk about their conference.