By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo to have 2 hours press conference at E3.

1 hour bragging
15 minutes smiling at the crowd waiting for applause
30 minutes dancing around money
10 minutes of amazing announcements
5 more minutes of dancing around money
joking aside, I am superbly hyped for e3 this year. Give me zelda, paper mario, and fire emblem.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Around the Network

I'll be sitting in a desk!! :( So Ill be watching reruns on youtube and checkin here.

Oh shit! Their conferences are normally one hour...it makes sense to extend it with 3DS on the horizon and all, but that's a whole extra hour. Nintendo must be pulling out the big guns.

Carl2291 said:
palancas7 said:

So Sony are gonna try to pull people out of Nintendo's presentation or something?

Isn't this what they said before?

Shuttle Transportation To/From SCEA Press Event
Shuttles are being provided from the Nokia Plaza area at the end of the Nintendo Press Conference around 10:15AM.

My guess is Sony wouldn't have known about Nintendo planning 2 hours of showtime.

If anything, it seems like Ninty are trying to make people miss Sony's show. Again.

I remember last year. VGC missed the beggining and end of Sony's E3. The beggining because Ninty ran over-time. The end because they had "more important places to be". Was rather stupid if you ask me. Will be interesting to see how they do it this year if Ninty's show runs into Sony's...

Bad excuse. There was at least a half hour between the end of Nintendo's conference and the start of Sony's. If Nintendo went over, it wasn't more than a few minutes, but either way there was ample time between them because I had enough time to do a write up.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

morenoingrato said:
awesome, what time is the conference at gtm -6?

9 AM pacific.

So for you it would be 10am

HELL YES! I'm pretty excited for this.. Nintendo's conferences are always too short. I guess they got a lot to talk about between 3DS, Vitality Sensor and its software, Zelda Wii and (hopefully) more motion plus games.

Around the Network

it starts at 10 here!!!!
yeah!!!
I can watch it fully!!!

it starts at 10 here!!!!
yeah!!!
I can watch it fully!!!

Khuutra said:
2 hourrs is longer than last year then, is it?

nah, last year was 8766 hours long :P

Yes, I think last years conference was shorter I think, so I would imagine it is so that they can talk a lot about Wii Relax, Wii Party without having to compromise on how much time they have to talk about 3DS and Zelda and some other newly announced games - Ninty seem like they will have a lot of content this year

OMG OMG OMG!!! Can't wait

MY ZELDA COLLECTION

Good sign, I was a little worried about how they would cram 3DS, Vitality Sensor and Wii announcements into 1 hour. Especially since there should be 3DS launch titles, Pokemon Black/White, Wii Relax/Vitality, Wii Party, Last Story, Xenoblade, Golden Sun DS, Metroid and Zelda there for sure. Makes me hopeful for things like Project Sora, Retro's new title, Pikmin 3 and some other new titles.