By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo to have 2 hours press conference at E3.

(Glee) cant wait

http://www.nintendoeverything.com/39592/

Around the Network

I bet the first hour will talking about Game Design Philosophies, Profit gains, and market trends.

Another half hour will be about the 3DS and new games. Twenty minutes will go to Wii Party, Wii Relax. and 8 minutes will go to Zelda Wii. and 2 minutes will go into stuff the snobcore care about.

:p

Pixel Art can be fun.

First half-hour of the show will focus on the 3DS + Launch games.

Second half-hour will talk about sales of the past year, and sales for the next year, including 3DS.

Third half-hour will be Wii Party, Wii Relax, 3 new Mario games announced and Pokemon Black/White (3DS) shown.

Fourth half-hour will consist of a couple of big 3rd party games being shown... And the show will end with a 3 Minute trailer of Zelda Wii, Shiggy with the Sword and Shield, and then 10 Minutes of Zelda Wii gameplay.

If i am right... I'm putting the lottery on.

maybe this means they won't devote most of the show to the 3ds now. they must be adding another hour so they can show off the 3ds in detail, but still have time left for everything else.

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.

45 minutes Wii Vitaliy Sensor

45 minutes 3DS

30 minutes everything else

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

Around the Network

great news, leaves time for some games to be shown instead of the 3DS sucking up all the conference time. it's usually only ONE hour so this is double the time, fine by me :)

15 minutes of Cammie Dunaway on a stationary bike promoting Wii Cardio.

Boutros said:
15 minutes of Cammie Dunaway on a stationary bike promoting Wii Cardio.

Please make it a petrol one, on the motorway, with no brakes.

Pure Bliss!

Well that's good. Usually they get bumped down to an hour or an hour and a half.

Hopefully they won't squander than time with having Iwata talk for 45 minutes or showing off games everyone knows about liek they usually do.

Plus, they have a lot of stuff to show off, such as 3DS, Zelda Wii and a host of promised games (Sin and Punishment, Dragon Quest IX, Metroid Other M, etc)

Six upcoming games you should look into: