Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo to have 2 hours press conference at E3.

I actually think nintendo's desire to have a press announcment with AHA today is to free up time at E3. We will get Vitality details today and some more publicity at E3, but it will be a quick mention. I can see a whole hr devoted to 3DS and perhaps even a new Wii iteration... thiner and some added features (probably social features ie Facebook).

The knowns are Zelda, Metroid, Other M, Golden Sun, Wii Party, and VS game. The unknowns will be the suprises. We could get info on retro's and sora's projects.

Check out the VGC Crunch this Podcast and Blog at www.tsnetcast.com

Around the Network

Here is my formula of how nintendo will spend their 120M.

-1to3 > Intro video-
-3to6> Opening statement i hope from Reggie-
-6to15> Sales info. and graphs (Hope they make then in 3D ^^ )
-15to35 > Common causal games , like Wii Party on the Wii and some kind of new channel/service.
-35to50> Wii VS i dont think that they can demonstrate it in some deep way at a press conference so 15 min should do it.
-50to60> Some blah blah , about the casual , and some stabs at MS and Sony being "inspired by nintendo) and than happens the shift to the core market.
-60to70>Hard core Wii games are show via video Last Story , Xenblade, e etc... we can expect some surprises here (this may come after the DS games but i think it will come first to so nintendo can have a hook to speak of 3DS)
-70to75>DS core games...
-75to105>3DS hardware and line-up.
-105to110> Some amazing hard core game that gonna make us cry.
-110 to 118 > Zelda Wii
-115to120> Final talking...

GO PATS! 2012 THE YEAR OF NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS'S 4TH SUPER BOWL!

A patriot to the end. GO PATS!

Now playing> THE LAST STORY (Wii) Best RPG I EVER PLAYED. *-*

Nintendo could u please just take my money and give me back my 3DS?!

Shonen said:

-1to3 > Intro video-
-15to35 > Common causal games , like Wii Party on the Wii and some kind of new channel/service.
-35to50> Wii VS i dont think that they can demonstrate it in some deep way at a press conference so 15 min should do it.
-50to60> Some blah blah , about the casual , and some stabs at MS and Sony being "inspired by nintendo) and than happens the shift to the core market.
-60to70>Hard core Wii games are show via video Last Story , Xenblade, e etc... we can expect some surprises here (this may come after the DS games but i think it will come first to so nintendo can have a hook to speak of 3DS)
-70to75>DS core games...
-110 to 118 > Zelda Wii

You're alloting them 5 minutes for Zelda, though. Unless you feel that this isn't going to be Zelda's proper expo (just a trailer and some vagaries like Other M last year). I think they're going to have on-stage gameplay, and are going to need at least 10 minutes to show it, possibly more.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:
Shonen said:

-1to3 > Intro video-
-70to75>DS core games...
-110 to 118 > Zelda Wii

You're alloting them 5 minutes for Zelda, though. Unless you feel that this isn't going to be Zelda's proper expo (just a trailer and some vagaries like Other M last year). I think they're going to have on-stage gameplay, and are going to need at least 10 minutes to show it, possibly more.

I dont think they gonna be there showing us someone playing the game , and if they did , its gonna be fast following the debut trailer, i think the trailer will have 3 min and 5 do demo a little bit (ok maybe 10 min) ... still i think it will be fast.

Shonen said:
Bobbuffalo said:
normally how long are those presentations?

2 hours sounds interesting. I bet they will talk more about 3DS.

For nintendo the normal is one hour i think that is one hour since i can remember and that would be 2004 , in 2006 they had a 1:20 min presentation , but it was the first time ever that world saw the Wii and it was the best Nintendo conference so far (a par with 2004) now i hoping that 2010 can beat both cuz those 3 conferences had ZELDA+NEW HARDWARE and this is what we gonna get at least this year.

Like the double of this?

Around the Network
Bobbuffalo said:
Shonen said:
Bobbuffalo said:
normally how long are those presentations?

2 hours sounds interesting. I bet they will talk more about 3DS.

For nintendo the normal is one hour i think that is one hour since i can remember and that would be 2004 , in 2006 they had a 1:20 min presentation , but it was the first time ever that world saw the Wii and it was the best Nintendo conference so far (a par with 2004) now i hoping that 2010 can beat both cuz those 3 conferences had ZELDA+NEW HARDWARE and this is what we gonna get at least this year.

Like the double of this?

Hell Yeah !

last year was about 1 and half hors wasnt it?

im guessing a large portion will goto 3DS

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Skeeuk said:
last year was about 1 and half hors wasnt it?

im guessing a large portion will goto 3DS

Was 50min to be honest ...

Shonen said:
Siko1989 said:
FUCK!!!
2 hours? thats what im talking about

THIS.

??? wtf is a THIS? lol

Siko1989 said:
Shonen said:
Siko1989 said:
FUCK!!!
2 hours? thats what im talking about

THIS.

??? wtf is a THIS? lol

2 hours ! that what im talking about !