By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Call of Duty: Black Ops confirmed for Wii

Its a little suprising that this new just came out. I wonder why activision never anounced it in the first place?

Around the Network
LordTheNightKnight said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
And that 300 post thread where everyone was whining and trolling the Wii for not having Black Ops was for nothing... again... big surprise!

I think I'm just locking any thread that comes up next year to save the headache.

Could you temporarily unlock it, just to make a post linking to the artile, along with an eating crow picture?

Sort of useless and immature IMO not like the people trolling would show back up and say sorry for trolling, just like they won't show up in this thread and say they were wrong.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Red4ADevil said:
Its a little suprising that this new just came out. I wonder why activision never anounced it in the first place?

Because they didn't announce it on ANY console before now, like I said in a previous thread, I could just say it could come to Atari 2600 and be just as right until the official announcement hits, now it has, and its on all current gen consoles, big surprise lol

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

I wonder if they'll take what they learned in porting MW1 to Wii to make the Wii version as close the PS360 as possible. Would be kinda nice.

MaxwellGT2000 said:
LordTheNightKnight said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
And that 300 post thread where everyone was whining and trolling the Wii for not having Black Ops was for nothing... again... big surprise!

I think I'm just locking any thread that comes up next year to save the headache.

Could you temporarily unlock it, just to make a post linking to the artile, along with an eating crow picture?

Sort of useless and immature IMO not like the people trolling would show back up and say sorry for trolling, just like they won't show up in this thread and say they were wrong.

I knew it wasn't likely. Did you see the wink?

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Around the Network
LordTheNightKnight said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
LordTheNightKnight said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:

Yeah I know but I was giving a serious response just in case lol

never doubted it.

MaxwellGT2000 said:
LordTheNightKnight said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
LordTheNightKnight said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:

Yeah I know but I was giving a serious response just in case lol

Okay, I understand that.

Now it's a matter of what's included in the Wii version.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

As (I) expected.

Currently Playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked, Professor Layton and the Curious Village

Anticipating: Xenoblade, The Last Story, Mario Kart 7, Rayman Origins, Zelda SS, Crush3D, Tales of the Abyss 3DS, MGS:Snake Eater 3DS, RE:Revelations, Time Travellers, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney, Luigi's Mansion 2, MH TriG, DQ Monsters, Heroes of Ruin

Nice!, but ill get the 360 version.

MY ZELDA COLLECTION