By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Call of Duty: Black Ops confirmed for Wii

LordTheNightKnight said:
Just two things: Split-screen multiplayer, and the zombie mode.

I've heard you can unlock the nazi zombie mode in WaW by beating the veteran difficulty setting like 10 or 15 times. But I don't believe it's true.

Around the Network

good news for wii only owners without a good pc. I'm picking up the 360 version if the game still has nazi zombies, and if it has 4 player co-op over live.

Good to hear about this release. It'll be the first COD game I'll buy for the Wii (borrowed the PC CODs from my cousin).

I guess the doubters will be eating COD..... with chips now.

My collection of guides on GameFAQs: Read them here

My latest guide on GameFAQs, for Little King's Story! Read it here 

played Conduit, wasnt impressed, controls still were not up to snuff, now Red Steel 2 is the way things on Wii should control, I cant go back to any other FPS on Wii unless its as accurate as that

i was very impressed and satisfied with cod:mwr so this one is day one purchase for me.

Become a fan of I Love Videogames on facebook! The most updated and fun italian videogame fanpage on facebook! click here!

Also visit I Love Videogames: a new and fresh italian videogaming site! click here!

Around the Network

Just got Modern Warfare Reflex, and even my brother is a pretty good shot with it. Looking really forward to this if it has split screen.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs