By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - ILLUMINATI IN VIDEO GAMES, have you noticed???

Mr.Y said:
Kantor said:
Kasz216 said:

Actually the real "Illuminati" if they exist wouldn't be Satanists but more likely Christian Deists.

Since the "Masons" and all the other crap they were supposed to descend from were basically Deists... who had Christian leanings.

Deists being people who didn't believe in EVERYTHING religion said because they didn't like that an all powerful god would trust soley in a book.  As such they believed through logic and science they would best be able to understand the creator.  Which they assumed to be the Christian god.

So...what, exactly, is bad about these people?

I remember Angels & Demons saying the Illuminati pursued science during the Dark Ages. They don't sound all that bad.

I think you need to follow your thread back up to the top, you know the whole part about starting wars for oil and controling the media. But who knows, they might be real swell fellows deep down, if only they'd open up and let us get to know them better.

And I mean, if they're doin gods work, let'em get'er done, amirite?

They won't need to start wars for oil if they control all of the world's oil. Don't give Bush credit. He wasn't a Satanist (or Deist if you will) who wanted to control the world. He was just an idiot. And I don't see how Bush and Obama can both be Illuminati when they are political opposites.

As for controlling the media....what exactly is wrong with this? I don't exactly see "BOW DOWN TO THE ILLUMINATI" on the front of my newspaper, nothing even suggests their existence, or their lack of existence. Different newspapers have different opinions, so does the head Illuminatus have schizophrenia?

Look, I'm not saying they don't exist. They're probably a bunch of people in a basement in the Mid-West who drink blood and draw pentacles with chalk. I'm just saying they don't control America, they don't control the media, they don't have any power or any say in anything, and generally nobody should care about them.

Also, that Jordan Maxwell site is hilariously awful. It reaches at straws for pretty much everything- except that Lincoln and Kennedy thing, which was pretty interesting. I would guess that Oswald tried to base it on Booth's murder of Lincoln, but we don't immediately have to scream SEE SEE SEE AN EVIL DEVIL-WORSHIPPING SOCIETY CONTROLS THE WORLD, AND THEY'RE GOING TO... they're going to... do something.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

WTF YOU GUYS KNOW ABOUT ILLUMINATI TOO? (im being serious) This stuff is real.

Kantor said:
Mr.Y said:
Kantor said:
Kasz216 said:

Actually the real "Illuminati" if they exist wouldn't be Satanists but more likely Christian Deists.

Since the "Masons" and all the other crap they were supposed to descend from were basically Deists... who had Christian leanings.

Deists being people who didn't believe in EVERYTHING religion said because they didn't like that an all powerful god would trust soley in a book.  As such they believed through logic and science they would best be able to understand the creator.  Which they assumed to be the Christian god.

So...what, exactly, is bad about these people?

I remember Angels & Demons saying the Illuminati pursued science during the Dark Ages. They don't sound all that bad.

I think you need to follow your thread back up to the top, you know the whole part about starting wars for oil and controling the media. But who knows, they might be real swell fellows deep down, if only they'd open up and let us get to know them better.

They won't need to start wars for oil if they control all of the world's oil. Don't give Bush credit. He wasn't a Satanist (or Deist if you will) who wanted to control the world. He was just an idiot. And I don't see how Bush and Obama can both be Illuminati when they are political opposites.

As for controlling the media....what exactly is wrong with this? I don't exactly see "BOW DOWN TO THE ILLUMINATI" on the front of my newspaper, nothing even suggests their existence, or their lack of existence. Different newspapers have different opinions, so does the head Illuminatus have schizophrenia?

Look, I'm not saying they don't exist. They're probably a bunch of people in a basement in the Mid-West who drink blood and draw pentacles with chalk. I'm just saying they don't control America, they don't control the media, they don't have any power or any say in anything, and generally nobody should care about them.

Also, that Jordan Maxwell site is hilariously awful. It reaches at straws for pretty much everything- except that Lincoln and Kennedy thing, which was pretty interesting. I would guess that Oswald tried to base it on Booth's murder of Lincoln, but we don't immediately have to scream SEE SEE SEE AN EVIL DEVIL-WORSHIPPING SOCIETY CONTROLS THE WORLD, AND THEY'RE GOING TO... they're going to... do something.

To be fair... the Presidency has been run by the same Family since George Bush Senior.  Bush, Bush Jr, Clinton and Obama are all from the same family.  Cheney too.

Cheney and Obama are 8th cousins.  Bush and Obama are 10th cousins.  It's actually really funny and statistically weird that way.

Kantor said:
Mr.Y said:

I don't see why anyone secretly trying to control the world would advertise it in newspapers...

Differing opinions aren't that important. Framing the discussion is more important.

The minute I saw this thread I thought of Deus Ex. What an epic game, I hope we see a game that comes close to its greatness soon.

Around the Network

Firstly, the secret of the Masons is, there is no secret of the Masons.

Secondly, in RE4, they are called the Los Illuminados. Not the Illuminati. Though that's probably the Spanish equivalent.

Kamal said:
Am not denying it.

But for what reasons, the motive for all this.

To have you sin against god.

Many famous stars have talked about this.

From Dr Dre's Song Been "There Done That"

"So if money is the root I want the whole damn tree.
Ain't tryin' to stock around for the Illuminati,"

From Prodigy's Song "Illuminati"  (Thats a well suited name)

"luminati want my mind, soul and my body
Secret Society trying to keep their eye on me
But I'ma stay incogni' in places they can't find me
Make my moves strategically"

Thats a sign of the Devil, notice the Triangle with something in the middle. Its usually an Eye.

Jay z is also throwing up the same thing, notice his eye in the middle?

Jay z song "Run this town" lyrics...

"Yeah I said it

We are

This is Roc Nation

Pledge your allegiance"

"It's the return of thee God
Peace God..."

Its the return of the Devil? Peace god( Jesus)??

Lady Gaga who is fucking blowing up everywhere.

Chamillionaire song "Life goes on" from his Mixtape, which is NOT controlled by anyone  but him, so he can say what he wants.

"yeah
cause i aint speaking through music to try to get you to dance
tryna get you to just see the bigger picture at glance
record lable get mad
you can keep the advance
you can blame it on me
say it was me when they ask"

Who tells record labels what to do? No one..

Chamillionaire's song "Warn you"

"Feed the streets and feed the fans, you tryin to tell me that's your stance
Better not piss the majors off, you better go and make amends
Ever go against the ? Koopa you wont stand a chance
Soon as you think you ice cold you get hit with a avalanche
Jump up and down like a monkey, take banana make em dance
When you do they'll take your back if you aint down with they demands
Throw a million in the jeans, tell ya that these they favorite pants
You can put em on for grands and tell em 'keep your fake advance'"

If people like dance music they dont give 2 shits about lyrics.

Go to http://www.freetranslation.com/

Translate "The Illuminati" from English to Spanish and you'll come across the name of the enemies of RE4. They are tryin gto take over the world.

the first video is quite funny, actually the account connected to the video is quite a bit more pathetic. All the videos are all basically anti-anything thats not christian belief.

The way I look at it, if the Illuminati and Knights Templar still exist, let them fight for their beliefs just like everyone else who fights for their own. Both parties have their faults in history, but so does every other group. What I really dislike is the Illuminati's history more than anything. They were wrongly condemned by the Catholic Church due to them siding with science rather than the church. Even though they never questioned that a greater being exists.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Garnett said:
Kamal said:
Am not denying it.

But for what reasons, the motive for all this.

To have you sin against god.

Many famous stars have talked about this.

From Dr Dre's Song Been "There Done That"

"So if money is the root I want the whole damn tree.
Ain't tryin' to stock around for the Illuminati,"

From Prodigy's Song "Illuminati"  (Thats a well suited name)

"luminati want my mind, soul and my body
Secret Society trying to keep their eye on me
But I'ma stay incogni' in places they can't find me
Make my moves strategically"

Thats a sign of the Devil, notice the Triangle with something in the middle. Its usually an Eye.

Jay z is also throwing up the same thing, notice his eye in the middle?

Jay z song "Run this town" lyrics...

"Yeah I said it

We are

This is Roc Nation

Pledge your allegiance"

"It's the return of thee God
Peace God..."

Its the return of the Devil? Peace god( Jesus)??

Lady Gaga who is fucking blowing up everywhere.

Chamillionaire song "Life goes on" from his Mixtape, which is NOT controlled by anyone  but him, so he can say what he wants.

"yeah
cause i aint speaking through music to try to get you to dance
tryna get you to just see the bigger picture at glance
record lable get mad
you can keep the advance
you can blame it on me
say it was me when they ask"

Who tells record labels what to do? No one..

Chamillionaire's song "Warn you"

"Feed the streets and feed the fans, you tryin to tell me that's your stance
Better not piss the majors off, you better go and make amends
Ever go against the ? Koopa you wont stand a chance
Soon as you think you ice cold you get hit with a avalanche
Jump up and down like a monkey, take banana make em dance
When you do they'll take your back if you aint down with they demands
Throw a million in the jeans, tell ya that these they favorite pants
You can put em on for grands and tell em 'keep your fake advance'"

If people like dance music they dont give 2 shits about lyrics.

Go to http://www.freetranslation.com/

Translate "The Illuminati" from English to Spanish and you'll come across the name of the enemies of RE4. They are tryin gto take over the world.

totally agree and btw ssj12 dude while there was the catholic church ruling europe ya'll called it the dark times although in east it was golden ages! they r against god.. the illuminati peeps r lucifarian and believe that satan free'd adam and eve from the gardens of eden because he knew that humans will one day be more powerful than god which is why they believe that satan is their almighty! they think he did us a favor when its just all lies! so the illuminati r trickers and they r good @ it since they tricked us all but unfortunately for them they have been tricked also god will show them in the end!

I've been on the fence about the Illuminati and Hip-Hop for a while, but just because I make a pyramid with my hands and put my eye in the middle doesn't mean I'm part of any society. If anything it just means I'm aware of it...Or given how badly Jay-Z has sold out, it could just be the fact that "Hey, the pyramid is on the dollar, I like money, let's make it happen".

@snesboy

You just barely saved yourself from an epic fail there.