By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - ILLUMINATI IN VIDEO GAMES, have you noticed???

Kantor said

5) 9/11 was not staged by America. Al-Qaeda claimed responsibility. I don't suppose you're arguing that Al-Qaeda is supported by America? Considering America and its allies invaded the Middle East to try and stop it.....

Lol actually the CIA did fund and train Al-Qaeda back in the 1980s when they where the Jihad lol remember Rambo 3? yeah those freedom fighters John Rambo helped out later became Al Qaeda lead by Osama Bin Laden.

Also just because you seen a video of someone claiming responsability doesn't mean they actually did it. If Osama Bin laden and the Al qaeda were responsible for 911 and there known where abouts at the time was somewhere in Afganistan then why invade IRAQ? I'll tell you what that was all about, Oil. People shouldn't believe everything they see on the news. Also tell me why Osama bin ladens releasing audio recordings now to claim responsability. What did his video recorder break and he didn't want to upgrade to DVDs lol.

Around the Network
geddesmond2 said:

Kantor said

5) 9/11 was not staged by America. Al-Qaeda claimed responsibility. I don't suppose you're arguing that Al-Qaeda is supported by America? Considering America and its allies invaded the Middle East to try and stop it.....

Lol actually the CIA did fund and train Al-Qaeda back in the 1980s when they where the Jihad lol remember Rambo 3? yeah those freedom fighters John Rambo helped out later became Al Qaeda lead by Osama Bin Laden.

Also just because you seen a video of someone claiming responsability doesn't mean they actually did it. If Osama Bin laden and the Al qaeda were responsible for 911 and there known where abouts at the time was somewhere in Afganistan then why invade IRAQ? I'll tell you what that was all about, Oil. People shouldn't believe everything they see on the news. Also tell me why Osama bin ladens releasing audio recordings now to claim responsability. What did his video recorder break and he didn't want to upgrade to DVDs lol.

Why Iraq?

1) Nuclear weapons (turned out to be false)

2) Didn't like Saddam Hussein

3) Yeah, oil.

Saddam hated the Taliban. Nobody pretended for a moment that that had anything to do with 9/11.

So, you're saying America did stage 9/11? Because they enjoy invading the Middle East and having excessive security measures?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:
geddesmond2 said:

Kantor said

Why Iraq?

3) Yeah, oil.

Saddam hated the Taliban. Nobody pretended for a moment that that had anything to do with 9/11.

So, you're saying America did stage 9/11? Because they enjoy invading the Middle East and having excessive security measures?

No I'm saying I don't know who was responsible for 9/11 but what I am saying is America had the most to gain from staging 9/11 and that people shouldn't believe everything there told.  America gained an excuse to get one of there most hated tyrants out of power which they were trying to do since the 1990s under Bill Clinton, An excuse to invade the middle east, A chance to tighten up National security without any uproar from its people and of coarse the oil.

Also they found Saddam hussein in a god dam hole, A HOLE IN THE GROUND UNDER A DAM SHEEP FARM and they can't even find Osama Bin Ladden anywhere lol or maybe they don't want to find him yet.

geddesmond2 said:
Kantor said:
geddesmond2 said:

Kantor said

Why Iraq?

3) Yeah, oil.

No I'm saying I don't know who was responsible for 9/11 but what I am saying is America had the most to gain from staging 9/11 and that people shouldn't believe everything there told.  America gained an excuse to get one of there most hated tyrants out of power which they were trying to do since the 1990s under Bill Clinton, An excuse to invade the middle east, A chance to tighten up National security without any uproar from its people and of coarse the oil.

Also they found Saddam hussein in a god dam hole, A HOLE IN THE GROUND UNDER A DAM SHEEP FARM and they can't even find Osama Bin Ladden anywhere lol or maybe they don't want to find him yet.

Why would America want tightened domestic security? They had plenty of oil coming in already, they didn't really care about the Middle East (come on, they gave Afghanistan weapons when the Soviet Union attacked) until 9/11. There's another reason for the Iraq invasion- revenge. Absolutely nothing to do with 9/11. They could have easily invaded without 9/11- they'd have been wrong to invade, but that's already the case. Saddam was found in a hole in the ground in his own country which was occupied by American forces. Bin Laden could be anywhere in the Middle East, and still has many supporters in the area.

So basically, you're saying America staged 9/11 because they wanted to tighten security because some crazy satanist from 300 years ago wants to rule the world. Doesn't this sound somewhat ludicrous? Isn't it much more likely that a group of religious extremists wanted to hurt the Christian world?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

This shit is real. You'll find masonic sings in everywhere, including games, music, movies etc.

If people want to find out more, watch "The Arrivals"

Around the Network

Research Jordan Maxwell's work.

But the New World Order in MGS isn't masonic at all. MGS actually is Anti-NWO lol, which is a good thing.

Kantor said:
geddesmond2 said:
Kantor said:
geddesmond2 said:

Kantor said

Why Iraq?

3) Yeah, oil.

Why would America want tightened domestic security? They had plenty of oil coming in already, they didn't really care about the Middle East (come on, they gave Afghanistan weapons when the Soviet Union attacked) until 9/11. There's another reason for the Iraq invasion- revenge. Absolutely nothing to do with 9/11. They could have easily invaded without 9/11- they'd have been wrong to invade, but that's already the case. Saddam was found in a hole in the ground in his own country which was occupied by American forces. Bin Laden could be anywhere in the Middle East, and still has many supporters in the area.

So basically, you're saying America staged 9/11 because they wanted to tighten security because some crazy satanist from 300 years ago wants to rule the world. Doesn't this sound somewhat ludicrous? Isn't it much more likely that a group of religious extremists wanted to hurt the Christian world?

No again I'm saying I don't know who was responsible for 9/11 and that you shouldn't believe everything the media feeds you. Also I don't believe in that new world order crap but there was a real illuminati so whos to say they don't still exist even to this day. All I'm saying is not to be so optimistic about things because theres to sides to every story

halil23 said:
Well not many people knows about Illuminati/Templars/Free Mason because they don't bother researching or scared to find out the truth!
It like health "careful" people researches before consuming foods and "lazy" people believes
whatever corrupt media says and fall for it trap without knowing corrupt companies will do any means to sell their products even lying, for example. artificial sugars which contain toxic that causes cancer! but companies tell you that it healthy alternative to sugar without the fat and never mention the "secret" side effects!!
OT : Illuminati been doing this for centuries and been doing messages/signs on films and musics for a while!! As if that not enough already now they want to embark their dirty secrets in Video games!! F%#kin enough already!
BTW, my main factor of boycotting M$ has to do with this topic...

Wow, I can't take you seriously anymore.

What we need to understand is that just because games feature references to the illuminati doesn't mean that they're supporting them. They just references.

They could just be interested in the same way that we are.

geddesmond2 said:
Kantor said:
geddesmond2 said:
Kantor said:
geddesmond2 said:

Kantor said

Why Iraq?

3) Yeah, oil.

No again I'm saying I don't know who was responsible for 9/11 and that you shouldn't believe everything the media feeds you. Also I don't believe in that new world order crap but there was a real illuminati so whos to say they don't still exist even to this day. All I'm saying is not to be so optimistic about things because theres to sides to every story

oi there r no supporters of osama in the area... puff im from jordan (east israel or wat i call palestine) and ofc we hate osama! he is ruining our picture as arabs or even as muslims