By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - ILLUMINATI IN VIDEO GAMES, have you noticed???

sabby_e17 said:
NKAJ said:
I watched the whole video and didnt find it that convincing.Then i researched a little bit and found out this:http://www.scribd.com/doc/9451289/Flaws-and-Errors-in-Quran
whats more as i said earlier,if the quran really was scientifically accurate why are so few scientists actually muslims?

So you found it a bit convincing? Why did you find it only a bit convincing?

And that essay was too long. I read a few of them and they don't prove anything. Really your'e just trying to disve te qur'an now. There's alot of quranic fact you can just youtube and find out they're clear and presice.

Why are only a few scientists muslims? I don't know, maybe they haven't read the qur'an themselves or haven't researched the qur'an? But one things for sure, if there weren't any scientifc facts in the qur'an those scientists would not haveconverted to islam.

Firstly the video didnt even pretend to be objective.Everything about it was basically pro-muslim.Secondly ,since when have humans grown from clots of blood?Now im not an expert on embriology and im not pretending to be,but if the quran was scientifically accurate im sure that plenty of scientists would be proclaiming this,rather than just lots of islamic websites.

How many scientists say that the only reasonable conclusion is that the instruction where revealed to someone by something of which there isnt even any evidence of.Even if he were right,it is foolish to jump to conclusions and say that "God did it!".If a scientists doesnt know soemthing he doesnt just try to explain it by saying that it was created by some sueprnatural force.

"They will know heghan belongs to the helghast"

"England expects that everyman will do his duty"

"we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"

Around the Network
NKAJ said:
sabby_e17 said:
NKAJ said:
I watched the whole video and didnt find it that convincing.Then i researched a little bit and found out this:http://www.scribd.com/doc/9451289/Flaws-and-Errors-in-Quran
whats more as i said earlier,if the quran really was scientifically accurate why are so few scientists actually muslims?

So you found it a bit convincing? Why did you find it only a bit convincing?

And that essay was too long. I read a few of them and they don't prove anything. Really your'e just trying to disve te qur'an now. There's alot of quranic fact you can just youtube and find out they're clear and presice.

Why are only a few scientists muslims? I don't know, maybe they haven't read the qur'an themselves or haven't researched the qur'an? But one things for sure, if there weren't any scientifc facts in the qur'an those scientists would not haveconverted to islam.

Firstly the video didnt even pretend to be objective.Everything about it was basically pro-muslim.Secondly ,since when have humans grown from clots of blood?Now im not an expert on embriology and im not pretending to be,but if the quran was scientifically accurate im sure that plenty of scientists would be proclaiming this,rather than just lots of islamic websites.

How many scientists say that the only reasonable conclusion is that the instruction where revealed to someone by something of which there isnt even any evidence of.Even if he were right,it is foolish to jump to conclusions and say that "God did it!".If a scientists doesnt know soemthing he doesnt just try to explain it by saying that it was created by some sueprnatural force.

Eh, whatever, you don't understand.

OT: Yes, the Illuminati exist. They include some of the richest people e.g. bankers.

This thread has already been largely derailed enough, lets just bring this over at IM

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

NKAJ said:

err ... about 2 to 3 weeks after fertilization, the embryo sticks (leeches) to endometrium of the uterus where it actually leeches blood from it.

You want to argue politics and religion, go for it, I don't care. But when you start speaking utter nonsense about biology (my major) I have to intervene.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

LADY GAGA IS AN ILLUMINATI PUPPET!

*RUNS*

Around the Network

@sabby
Nice way of ending an argument "you dont understand".yeah that explains everything.
@hatmoza
I did say that im not an expert on biology or more specifically embryology,i only raised the question because after looking on the net on many different sites,i coudnt find one refrence to "growing from clots of blood".

"They will know heghan belongs to the helghast"

"England expects that everyman will do his duty"

"we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"

ironman said:

So, I didn't bother to read through this thread, but i'm sure there is a lot of misconceptions and generalizations...I attribute this to the fact that there isn't much information about these groups so many people speculate upon what they have heard. 

The Illuminati and free-masons as far as I know were founded by US patriots during before the revolutionary war as a secret society. One that every member was sworn never to reveal what was spoken during meetings. They did this so they could talk politics without having to worry about being ratted out to the British by loyalists.

They were largely a religious group of people, however, their religious viewpoints and backgrounds were different, so they united under the premise that there is a god...one that held all men accountable. everything else on the religious front was open for individual interpretation.

I don't know what the modern day Illuminati/Freemason believes, or even why they exist now, but I do know they exist, my cousin's step father is one.

To add to this (from what I historically know) Adam Weishaupt created the Illuminati in 1776. There were plenty of British sympathizers like Benjamin Franklin whom had plenty of trips back and forth to Britain and was a mason himself. He was a member of the "Hellfire" club which was a private anti-christian secret social place where peoples of high society could meet and enjoy doing things they shouldn't morally. Lets not even get started on the dead bodies found in Benjamin Franklins basement in his house in England.

NKAJ said:
@sabby
Nice way of ending an argument "you dont understand".yeah that explains everything.
@hatmoza
I did say that im not an expert on biology or more specifically embryology,i only raised the question because after looking on the net on many different sites,i coudnt find one refrence to "growing from clots of blood".

well of course your not going to find the "exact" reference. That's what makes debates fun .

Shoot, not even terms like "leeched" are used that much on online articles about embryology.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

NKAJ said:
@sabby
@hatmoza

I didn't want to carry on the argument here because it's of topic...if you want to continue it, message me.

As for the "Muslim Scientists" it should be noted that Arab world up until fairly recently has actually generally been one of the most scientific areas in the world.

Well... like last 700ish years so fairly recently.

Some of the most important developments in the Scientific Method itself has come from there.

The reason it isn't now is actually fairly simple.

The west is freaking rich due to the industrial revolution hitting here first and us having capitalist democracies which well... made stuff hit "harder".

Scientists aren't decided on by "who wants to be one" they are decided by "how many grants and jobs are available."

I mean, America GREATLY leads the world in scientific research in just about EVERY field of study. The American people as a whole aren't particularly more scientific then other peoples.