By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - ILLUMINATI IN VIDEO GAMES, have you noticed???

NKAJ said:
sabby_e17 said:
McClaren said:
sabby_e17 said:
NKAJ said:
sabby_e17 said:
NKAJ said:
Ghazi4 said:
NKAJ said:
sabby_e17 said:
NKAJ said:
The amount of whoha that goes on about all these "secret" societies is incrediable.I mean,all these videos showing "proof" of people doing satanic things,who really cares.I remember a hilarious part of the arrivals where someone said that the devil had told darwin what to do.I mean,can religous people not accept facts?

What facts?

evoloution for a start?

evolution has been scientifically debunked!

haha lol, you are joking right?

Theres no way science can prove evolution.

Yes thats probably because no theory can be absaloutley proven.Even if evoloution was wrong,it doesnt mean to say creationism is right.Evoloution has evidence to back it up and if they found any contradicting evidence then they would have to scrap that theory and make a new one.Creationism on the other hand,does not have evidence to support it ,but instead has a 2000 year old book.

It's actually a 1400 year old book with scientific facts in it and multiple signs.

Lets be realistic about this. Religion was created to give answers to questions that people didn't have answers to because of their lack of science.

Daddy why is the sky blue and birds can fly?

Well son it's because god made it that way.

We have become enlightened since then and know why those things actually happen.

What scientific facts are there in the bible? Yes, there are some historical facts in it but that is about all.

No. Plus, I'm not talking about the Bible, im talking about the quran. And there are quite a few scientific facts in it. Youtube is a good source.

As far as i know,the quran isnt any better,pehaps you could link me some of this evidence? But i mean to deny  evoloution because you have a 1400 year old book seems slightly odd.I mean we are talking about scientific facts,you can choose to believe some holy person caused evoloution or not but neverless the fact remains.

Safari doesn't let me copy and paste on VGC but you can easily Youtube it by typing in "quran scientific miracles" 

Around the Network

Kantor said:
Garnett said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Garnett said:
1) 

1. The main leader is satan and its about more than money. If your part of the Illuminati your guaranteed famous and rich. The minute you dont do what they say they take it all back.

2. All the wars are a big distraction so that people wont think, if people are to busy worrying about wars and terrorist attacks then they wont think about anything else.

3. You dont watch the sin directly, but it is there. If you dont know about it then you cannot ask forgiveness. That and its a way of the devil pissing God off. Its like if i told humans to stay in shape and you opened up a mcdonalds. Its not their fault that there getting fat and its not your fault directly either.

1. I do not know where you got this information. In the secret societies of old, if you broke code you were murdered and not a trace of evidence would be left as to who did it. I'm more inclined historically to believe that this is still the case. When people express biblical opinions it tends to send an argument off kilter.

2. Wars are not a distraction, if you study your history wars it is great disasters and the uproars they bring that cause distraction. Wars exist because people believe and are willing to die for a belief, but the people in power use peoples belief to send them to war for their own personal desires.

3. You sin everyday, according to Christianity in prayer not only do you give thanks but you should ask for forgiveness for all transgressions whether or not you noticed it. It's about admitting your imperfection and submitting to your god. Think about that.

1. Your only killed if you talk about them. If you dont do what they say they will kill your carear and fuck your live up.

2. If there was no wars then peopl would be free to think, if people were free to think than we as humans could get smarter and start learing.

3. How many people are christian? how many people pray everyday? how many people ask for forgiveness? I know im baptist and i rarely pray and rarely ask for forgiveness.

1) We're talking about them now, and we're not dead, are we? Plenty of people "believe" in the Illuminati and argue for their existence. Surely all of these people should be dead, Illuminati or not? And I'm no expert on Christianity, but doesn't Satan hate humanity?

2) People are already free to think. Just the fact that you're currently thinking about the Illuminati despite a raging war in the Middle East shows that what you're saying is ridiculous.

3) 2.2 billion, all Christians should really be praying every day, and asking for forgiveness when they do so. People of other religions pray to their own God(s), and atheists like myself don't pray at all because we don't believe in the existence of any gods. If I don't believe in Christ, he can't save me (in theory; if he really loved humanity as he claims, he would save everyone, whether or not they worshipped him) so by that same logic, the anti-Christ and Satan can't harm me. If they do both happen to be real, Christ is almost certainly more powerful. And if you're a Christian, and you believe in the Illuminati, why the hell don't you pray every day? Really, from what you're telling me, pray every day and you're fine. "Forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us".

1. Its ok if we talk about them because people will say were crazy or something like that, but if someone who has power and a sign of respect talks about them and reveals shit then they will die. If they killed every single person that talks about them then we would know for sure that they exist. There really smart.

2. No there not, people are to busy with being entertained to do real shit. TV,Games, Music and sex are all distractions that every human goes through on a daily basis.

3. They should but they really dont, only the hardcore christans pray every day. Why would god save someone who doesnt believe in him? God has shown us love and we dont return it.  On another note, someone who i was talking to on here (forgot their name) was saying that alien abductions only happen to people that are not christan.

sabby_e17 said:
NKAJ said:
sabby_e17 said:
McClaren said:
sabby_e17 said:
NKAJ said:
sabby_e17 said:
NKAJ said:
Ghazi4 said:
NKAJ said:
sabby_e17 said:
NKAJ said:
The amount of whoha that goes on about all these "secret" societies is incrediable.I mean,all these videos showing "proof" of people doing satanic things,who really cares.I remember a hilarious part of the arrivals where someone said that the devil had told darwin what to do.I mean,can religous people not accept facts?

What facts?

evoloution for a start?

Yes thats probably because no theory can be absaloutley proven.Even if evoloution was wrong,it doesnt mean to say creationism is right.Evoloution has evidence to back it up and if they found any contradicting evidence then they would have to scrap that theory and make a new one.Creationism on the other hand,does not have evidence to support it ,but instead has a 2000 year old book.

It's actually a 1400 year old book with scientific facts in it and multiple signs.

Lets be realistic about this. Religion was created to give answers to questions that people didn't have answers to because of their lack of science.

We have become enlightened since then and know why those things actually happen.

What scientific facts are there in the bible? Yes, there are some historical facts in it but that is about all.

No. Plus, I'm not talking about the Bible, im talking about the quran. And there are quite a few scientific facts in it. Youtube is a good source.

As far as i know,the quran isnt any better,pehaps you could link me some of this evidence? But i mean to deny  evoloution because you have a 1400 year old book seems slightly odd.I mean we are talking about scientific facts,you can choose to believe some holy person caused evoloution or not but neverless the fact remains.

Safari doesn't let me copy and paste on VGC but you can easily Youtube it by typing in "quran scientific miracles" 

ok,im just gonna say before hand(before i watch the videos) that i doubt the quran really does have scientific evidence,otherwise woudnt scientists spend time believing and studying the quran?

"They will know heghan belongs to the helghast"

"England expects that everyman will do his duty"

"we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"

sabby_e17 said:
NKAJ said:
sabby_e17 said:
McClaren said:
sabby_e17 said:
NKAJ said:
sabby_e17 said:
NKAJ said:
Ghazi4 said:
NKAJ said:
sabby_e17 said:
NKAJ said:

What facts?

evoloution for a start?

I looked up for quran scientific miracles.All of the websites that mentioned the quran containing scienific miracles were islamic.Out of the facts iv seen,all were either disuputed by actual science or the refernce from the quran was so vague that it could have ment a dozen things.For example,there was a article explaining that the quran actually predicted  modern radar technology,how? Thiese next few quotes from the quran are supposdly evidence.

We gave Dawud great favor from Us: 'O mountains and birds! echo with him in his praise!' And We made iron malleable for him: (Surah Saba', 10)

We gave Sulayman understanding of it. We gave each of them judgment and knowledge. We subjected the mountains to Dawud, glorifying, and the birds as well. This is something We are well able to do. (Surat al-Anbiya', 79)

So We subjected the wind to him to blow at his command, softly, wherever he directed. (Surah Sâd, 36)

Now no offence,but for me this is simply way too vague and it looks like they are clutching at straws here.

"They will know heghan belongs to the helghast"

"England expects that everyman will do his duty"

"we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"

Around the Network
Khuutra said:
Kantor I think that it might be better not to pursue this further than you have to

I was going to stop when all of these people realised how ridiculous they sound, but I now realise that there's no way in hell that's happening, so I give up.

Fear the big scary evil Satanists if you like. I'll carry on in the knowledge that they pose us no threat.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

NKAJ said:
sabby_e17 said:
NKAJ said:
sabby_e17 said:
McClaren said:
sabby_e17 said:
NKAJ said:
sabby_e17 said:
NKAJ said:
Ghazi4 said:
NKAJ said:
sabby_e17 said:
NKAJ said:

What facts?

evoloution for a start?

I looked up for quran scientific miracles.All of the websites that mentioned the quran containing scienific miracles were islamic.Out of the facts iv seen,all were either disuputed by actual science or the refernce from the quran was so vague that it could have ment a dozen things.For example,there was a article explaining that the quran actually predicted  modern radar technology,how? Thiese next few quotes from the quran are supposdly evidence.

We gave Dawud great favor from Us: 'O mountains and birds! echo with him in his praise!' And We made iron malleable for him: (Surah Saba', 10)

We gave Sulayman understanding of it. We gave each of them judgment and knowledge. We subjected the mountains to Dawud, glorifying, and the birds as well. This is something We are well able to do. (Surat al-Anbiya', 79)

So We subjected the wind to him to blow at his command, softly, wherever he directed. (Surah Sâd, 36)

Now no offence,but for me this is simply way too vague and it looks like they are clutching at straws here.

Don't want to get into a debate here, but try searching on youtube, the scientists who converted to islam, and embryology and other facts that are easier to understand.

Khuutra said:
Kantor I think that it might be better not to pursue this further than you have to

It's as if you've had a recent expierence with a thread going a few hundred posts too long because someone wanted to believe something just because they wanted to believe it. 

sabby_e17 said:
NKAJ said:
sabby_e17 said:
NKAJ said:
sabby_e17 said:
McClaren said:
sabby_e17 said:
NKAJ said:
sabby_e17 said:
NKAJ said:
Ghazi4 said:
NKAJ said:
sabby_e17 said:
NKAJ said:

What facts?

evoloution for a start?

Don't want to get into a debate here, but try searching on youtube, the scientists who converted to islam, and embryology and other facts that are easier to understand.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

thats one good link up there