By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - ILLUMINATI IN VIDEO GAMES, have you noticed???

Kantor said:
Garnett said:
Kantor said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
I believe the Illuminati still exists (opposed from the old bavarian Illuminati) and yes I have seen them being used in games. This world is controlled by a minority of people and I'm not talking kings and queens here.

I'm sure it is. They just don't worship the anti-Christ or plan to enslave everybody and...and what, exactly?

People say all of this about the Illuminati wanting to enslave all of humanity, start wars for oil, and lead everyone in worship of the anti-Christ. Well...

1) How many illuminati are there, exactly? Controlling 7 billion people isn't exactly easy. Hitler (yay, Godwin's law) needed 3 million SA to control his country of...what, 60 million? And a rather densely populated country it was. He was also helped by a fair amount of nationalism (you can't have nationalism when you have no enemies or competitors of any kind). Hitler's goal was to populate Europe with Aryan Germans. Not a very noble cause, but a sensible cause. You can see his train of thought: Aryans > All. Aryans should rule world.

2) I've mentioned this before: Why would they start a war for oil when they control the world? Honestly, if they don't control the Middle East, they're pretty shitty megalomaniacs. They have all of the oil they need. And what are they going to do with this oil? Burn it to appease Satan? Please.

3) It all comes down to this worship of the Anti-Christ. Look, only 1/3 of the world is Christian. A fraction of that third is pious enough to believe in the anti-Christ. And, again, if there is an anti-Christ, there is a Christ, and Christ is presumably more powerful, because we're not all up to our necks in lava and building a monument to Satan. So, if the Illuminati take over, Christ (who loves humanity and died to save it) will come again, destroy them all, and we'll all be fine.

1. The high leaders of the illuminate are leading it, but they hire other people who are also illuminate members to control other members, for instance if they wanted illuminate symbols in a movie they would just tell the famous director to put it in and no one else would know or think about it.

2. Who said they start wars for oil?

3. They dont worship they Anti Chris, but instead they worship satan, If Jesus Chris is the *real* god and believe in another relgion is a sin then they are doing their job, to have you sin against the lord. They also do this by putting it in sins and movies and soforth.

1) And why do these people help them? Huge amounts of money? Who are these Illuminati leaders? Because they must be very wealthy indeed. Bill Gates? Carlos Slim? Mukesh Ambani? The Duke of Westminster?

2) Someone mentioned it a while back. And since they control the world, surely they masterminded the invasion of the Middle East?

3) Watching a sin in a movie is not a sin. Breaking the laws of God is a sin. If you repent for your sin and are genuinely sorry (because we all sin), the sin is forgiven. That is my knowledge of Christianity. Thus, no wrongdoing committed unknowingly could possibly be a sin.

Sins mean nothing, because you could be a upstanding citizen and do no wrong and still not be accepted into heaven because Jesus Christ isn't your lord and savior.

Around the Network
Kantor said:
Garnett said:
Kantor said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
I believe the Illuminati still exists (opposed from the old bavarian Illuminati) and yes I have seen them being used in games. This world is controlled by a minority of people and I'm not talking kings and queens here.

I'm sure it is. They just don't worship the anti-Christ or plan to enslave everybody and...and what, exactly?

People say all of this about the Illuminati wanting to enslave all of humanity, start wars for oil, and lead everyone in worship of the anti-Christ. Well...

1) How many illuminati are there, exactly? Controlling 7 billion people isn't exactly easy. Hitler (yay, Godwin's law) needed 3 million SA to control his country of...what, 60 million? And a rather densely populated country it was. He was also helped by a fair amount of nationalism (you can't have nationalism when you have no enemies or competitors of any kind). Hitler's goal was to populate Europe with Aryan Germans. Not a very noble cause, but a sensible cause. You can see his train of thought: Aryans > All. Aryans should rule world.

2) I've mentioned this before: Why would they start a war for oil when they control the world? Honestly, if they don't control the Middle East, they're pretty shitty megalomaniacs. They have all of the oil they need. And what are they going to do with this oil? Burn it to appease Satan? Please.

3) It all comes down to this worship of the Anti-Christ. Look, only 1/3 of the world is Christian. A fraction of that third is pious enough to believe in the anti-Christ. And, again, if there is an anti-Christ, there is a Christ, and Christ is presumably more powerful, because we're not all up to our necks in lava and building a monument to Satan. So, if the Illuminati take over, Christ (who loves humanity and died to save it) will come again, destroy them all, and we'll all be fine.

1. The high leaders of the illuminate are leading it, but they hire other people who are also illuminate members to control other members, for instance if they wanted illuminate symbols in a movie they would just tell the famous director to put it in and no one else would know or think about it.

3. They dont worship they Anti Chris, but instead they worship satan, If Jesus Chris is the *real* god and believe in another relgion is a sin then they are doing their job, to have you sin against the lord. They also do this by putting it in sins and movies and soforth.

1) And why do these people help them? Huge amounts of money? Who are these Illuminati leaders? Because they must be very wealthy indeed. Bill Gates? Carlos Slim? Mukesh Ambani? The Duke of Westminster?

2) Someone mentioned it a while back. And since they control the world, surely they masterminded the invasion of the Middle East?

3) Watching a sin in a movie is not a sin. Breaking the laws of God is a sin. If you repent for your sin and are genuinely sorry (because we all sin), the sin is forgiven. That is my knowledge of Christianity. Thus, no wrongdoing committed unknowingly could possibly be a sin.

1. The main leader is satan and its about more than money. If your part of the Illuminati your guaranteed famous and rich. The minute you dont do what they say they take it all back.

2. All the wars are a big distraction so that people wont think, if people are to busy worrying about wars and terrorist attacks then they wont think about anything else.

3. You dont watch the sin directly, but it is there. If you dont know about it then you cannot ask forgiveness. That and its a way of the devil pissing God off. Its like if i told humans to stay in shape and you opened up a mcdonalds. Its not their fault that there getting fat and its not your fault directly either.

Garnett said:
Kantor said:
Garnett said:
Kantor said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

1. The main leader is satan and its about more than money. If your part of the Illuminati your guaranteed famous and rich. The minute you dont do what they say they take it all back.

2. All the wars are a big distraction so that people wont think, if people are to busy worrying about wars and terrorist attacks then they wont think about anything else.

3. You dont watch the sin directly, but it is there. If you dont know about it then you cannot ask forgiveness. That and its a way of the devil pissing God off. Its like if i told humans to stay in shape and you opened up a mcdonalds. Its not their fault that there getting fat and its not your fault directly either.

1. I do not know where you got this information. In the secret societies of old, if you broke code you were murdered and not a trace of evidence would be left as to who did it. I'm more inclined historically to believe that this is still the case. When people express biblical opinions it tends to send an argument off kilter.

2. Wars are not a distraction, if you study your history wars it is great disasters and the uproars they bring that cause distraction. Wars exist because people believe and are willing to die for a belief, but the people in power use peoples belief to send them to war for their own personal desires.

3. You sin everyday, according to Christianity in prayer not only do you give thanks but you should ask for forgiveness for all transgressions whether or not you noticed it. It's about admitting your imperfection and submitting to your god. Think about that.

sabby_e17 said:
McClaren said:
sabby_e17 said:
NKAJ said:
sabby_e17 said:
NKAJ said:
Ghazi4 said:
NKAJ said:
sabby_e17 said:
NKAJ said:
The amount of whoha that goes on about all these "secret" societies is incrediable.I mean,all these videos showing "proof" of people doing satanic things,who really cares.I remember a hilarious part of the arrivals where someone said that the devil had told darwin what to do.I mean,can religous people not accept facts?

What facts?

evoloution for a start?

evolution has been scientifically debunked!

haha lol, you are joking right?

Theres no way science can prove evolution.

Yes thats probably because no theory can be absaloutley proven.Even if evoloution was wrong,it doesnt mean to say creationism is right.Evoloution has evidence to back it up and if they found any contradicting evidence then they would have to scrap that theory and make a new one.Creationism on the other hand,does not have evidence to support it ,but instead has a 2000 year old book.

It's actually a 1400 year old book with scientific facts in it and multiple signs.

Lets be realistic about this. Religion was created to give answers to questions that people didn't have answers to because of their lack of science.

Daddy why is the sky blue and birds can fly?

Well son it's because god made it that way.

We have become enlightened since then and know why those things actually happen.

What scientific facts are there in the bible? Yes, there are some historical facts in it but that is about all.

No. Plus, I'm not talking about the Bible, im talking about the quran. And there are quite a few scientific facts in it. Youtube is a good source.

As far as i know,the quran isnt any better,pehaps you could link me some of this evidence? But i mean to deny  evoloution because you have a 1400 year old book seems slightly odd.I mean we are talking about scientific facts,you can choose to believe some holy person caused evoloution or not but neverless the fact remains.

"They will know heghan belongs to the helghast"

"England expects that everyman will do his duty"

"we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"

McClaren said:
I wasn"t sure what book y'all were talking about. I just guessed it was the bible.

If you want to learn a lot about our country and some well backed, in facts, conspiracy theories you should check out Zeitgeist.

Just google Zeitgeist The Movie.

The fact that you believe that movie is even funnier then the conspiracy theory ranting.

Around the Network

So, I didn't bother to read through this thread, but i'm sure there is a lot of misconceptions and generalizations...I attribute this to the fact that there isn't much information about these groups so many people speculate upon what they have heard. 

The Illuminati and free-masons as far as I know were founded by US patriots during before the revolutionary war as a secret society. One that every member was sworn never to reveal what was spoken during meetings. They did this so they could talk politics without having to worry about being ratted out to the British by loyalists.

They were largely a religious group of people, however, their religious viewpoints and backgrounds were different, so they united under the premise that there is a god...one that held all men accountable. everything else on the religious front was open for individual interpretation.

I don't know what the modern day Illuminati/Freemason believes, or even why they exist now, but I do know they exist, my cousin's step father is one.

Past Avatar picture!!!

Don't forget your helmet there, Master Chief!

Has anyone ever heard of Milton Wiliam Copper? He was an ex US Navy officer who was a big conspiracy theorist. He wrote a lot of bullshit about UFOs, Aliens and the Illuminati. Heres an interesting video of a live broadcast of his that he did months prior to the september 11 attack telling how an attack on the united states was imminent and how it would be blamed on Osama bin Laden in the name of the new world order.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Garnett said:
Kantor said:
Garnett said:
Kantor said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:

1. I do not know where you got this information. In the secret societies of old, if you broke code you were murdered and not a trace of evidence would be left as to who did it. I'm more inclined historically to believe that this is still the case. When people express biblical opinions it tends to send an argument off kilter.

2. Wars are not a distraction, if you study your history wars it is great disasters and the uproars they bring that cause distraction. Wars exist because people believe and are willing to die for a belief, but the people in power use peoples belief to send them to war for their own personal desires.

3. You sin everyday, according to Christianity in prayer not only do you give thanks but you should ask for forgiveness for all transgressions whether or not you noticed it. It's about admitting your imperfection and submitting to your god. Think about that.

1. Your only killed if you talk about them. If you dont do what they say they will kill your carear and fuck your live up.

2. If there was no wars then peopl would be free to think, if people were free to think than we as humans could get smarter and start learing.

3. How many people are christian? how many people pray everyday? how many people ask for forgiveness? I know im baptist and i rarely pray and rarely ask for forgiveness.

Garnett said:
S.T.A.G.E. said:
Garnett said:
1) 

1. Your only killed if you talk about them. If you dont do what they say they will kill your carear and fuck your live up.

2. If there was no wars then peopl would be free to think, if people were free to think than we as humans could get smarter and start learing.

3. How many people are christian? how many people pray everyday? how many people ask for forgiveness? I know im baptist and i rarely pray and rarely ask for forgiveness.

1) We're talking about them now, and we're not dead, are we? Plenty of people "believe" in the Illuminati and argue for their existence. Surely all of these people should be dead, Illuminati or not? And I'm no expert on Christianity, but doesn't Satan hate humanity?

2) People are already free to think. Just the fact that you're currently thinking about the Illuminati despite a raging war in the Middle East shows that what you're saying is ridiculous.

3) 2.2 billion, all Christians should really be praying every day, and asking for forgiveness when they do so. People of other religions pray to their own God(s), and atheists like myself don't pray at all because we don't believe in the existence of any gods. If I don't believe in Christ, he can't save me (in theory; if he really loved humanity as he claims, he would save everyone, whether or not they worshipped him) so by that same logic, the anti-Christ and Satan can't harm me. If they do both happen to be real, Christ is almost certainly more powerful. And if you're a Christian, and you believe in the Illuminati, why the hell don't you pray every day? Really, from what you're telling me, pray every day and you're fine. "Forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us".

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor I think that it might be better not to pursue this further than you have to