By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - ILLUMINATI IN VIDEO GAMES, have you noticed???

Kamal said:
sabby_e17 said:
NKAJ said:
sabby_e17 said:
NKAJ said:
sabby_e17 said:
McClaren said:
sabby_e17 said:
NKAJ said:
sabby_e17 said:
NKAJ said:
Ghazi4 said:
NKAJ said:
sabby_e17 said:
NKAJ said:
The amount of whoha that goes on about all these "secret" societies is incrediable.I mean,all these videos showing "proof" of people doing satanic things,who really cares.I remember a hilarious part of the arrivals where someone said that the devil had told darwin what to do.I mean,can religous people not accept facts?

What facts?

evoloution for a start?

evolution has been scientifically debunked!

haha lol, you are joking right?

Theres no way science can prove evolution.

Yes thats probably because no theory can be absaloutley proven.Even if evoloution was wrong,it doesnt mean to say creationism is right.Evoloution has evidence to back it up and if they found any contradicting evidence then they would have to scrap that theory and make a new one.Creationism on the other hand,does not have evidence to support it ,but instead has a 2000 year old book.

It's actually a 1400 year old book with scientific facts in it and multiple signs.

Lets be realistic about this. Religion was created to give answers to questions that people didn't have answers to because of their lack of science.

Daddy why is the sky blue and birds can fly?

Well son it's because god made it that way.

We have become enlightened since then and know why those things actually happen.

What scientific facts are there in the bible? Yes, there are some historical facts in it but that is about all.

No. Plus, I'm not talking about the Bible, im talking about the quran. And there are quite a few scientific facts in it. Youtube is a good source.

As far as i know,the quran isnt any better,pehaps you could link me some of this evidence? But i mean to deny  evoloution because you have a 1400 year old book seems slightly odd.I mean we are talking about scientific facts,you can choose to believe some holy person caused evoloution or not but neverless the fact remains.

Safari doesn't let me copy and paste on VGC but you can easily Youtube it by typing in "quran scientific miracles" 

I looked up for quran scientific miracles.All of the websites that mentioned the quran containing scienific miracles were islamic.Out of the facts iv seen,all were either disuputed by actual science or the refernce from the quran was so vague that it could have ment a dozen things.For example,there was a article explaining that the quran actually predicted  modern radar technology,how? Thiese next few quotes from the quran are supposdly evidence.

We gave Dawud great favor from Us: 'O mountains and birds! echo with him in his praise!' And We made iron malleable for him: (Surah Saba', 10)

We gave Sulayman understanding of it. We gave each of them judgment and knowledge. We subjected the mountains to Dawud, glorifying, and the birds as well. This is something We are well able to do. (Surat al-Anbiya', 79)

So We subjected the wind to him to blow at his command, softly, wherever he directed. (Surah Sâd, 36)

Now no offence,but for me this is simply way too vague and it looks like they are clutching at straws here.

Don't want to get into a debate here, but try searching on youtube, the scientists who converted to islam, and embryology and other facts that are easier to understand.

Thanks for the link.I watched the 5 parts i could see but i still dont see how this proves anyhting.Yes there were some great Islamic scholars and scientists and yes there were some amzing discoveries made,but how is this to do with quran? It had nothing to do with their religion.Its like saying that as gallileio was christian it shows how the bible is scientifically accurate.The religon of the scienitists doesnt really have anything to do with what they discovered.Charles darwin was christian for example when he made his discovery,yet that doesnt mean that its because he was christian that he made the theory of evolution.

"They will know heghan belongs to the helghast"

"England expects that everyman will do his duty"

"we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"

Around the Network
NKAJ said:
Kamal said:
sabby_e17 said:
NKAJ said:
sabby_e17 said:
NKAJ said:
sabby_e17 said:
McClaren said:
sabby_e17 said:
NKAJ said:
sabby_e17 said:
NKAJ said:
Ghazi4 said:
NKAJ said:
sabby_e17 said:
NKAJ said:
The amount of whoha that goes on about all these "secret" societies is incrediable.I mean,all these videos showing "proof" of people doing satanic things,who really cares.I remember a hilarious part of the arrivals where someone said that the devil had told darwin what to do.I mean,can religous people not accept facts?

What facts?

evoloution for a start?

Yes thats probably because no theory can be absaloutley proven.Even if evoloution was wrong,it doesnt mean to say creationism is right.Evoloution has evidence to back it up and if they found any contradicting evidence then they would have to scrap that theory and make a new one.Creationism on the other hand,does not have evidence to support it ,but instead has a 2000 year old book.

It's actually a 1400 year old book with scientific facts in it and multiple signs.

Lets be realistic about this. Religion was created to give answers to questions that people didn't have answers to because of their lack of science.

We have become enlightened since then and know why those things actually happen.

What scientific facts are there in the bible? Yes, there are some historical facts in it but that is about all.

No. Plus, I'm not talking about the Bible, im talking about the quran. And there are quite a few scientific facts in it. Youtube is a good source.

As far as i know,the quran isnt any better,pehaps you could link me some of this evidence? But i mean to deny  evoloution because you have a 1400 year old book seems slightly odd.I mean we are talking about scientific facts,you can choose to believe some holy person caused evoloution or not but neverless the fact remains.

Safari doesn't let me copy and paste on VGC but you can easily Youtube it by typing in "quran scientific miracles" 

I looked up for quran scientific miracles.All of the websites that mentioned the quran containing scienific miracles were islamic.Out of the facts iv seen,all were either disuputed by actual science or the refernce from the quran was so vague that it could have ment a dozen things.For example,there was a article explaining that the quran actually predicted  modern radar technology,how? Thiese next few quotes from the quran are supposdly evidence.

We gave Dawud great favor from Us: 'O mountains and birds! echo with him in his praise!' And We made iron malleable for him: (Surah Saba', 10)

We gave Sulayman understanding of it. We gave each of them judgment and knowledge. We subjected the mountains to Dawud, glorifying, and the birds as well. This is something We are well able to do. (Surat al-Anbiya', 79)

So We subjected the wind to him to blow at his command, softly, wherever he directed. (Surah Sâd, 36)

Now no offence,but for me this is simply way too vague and it looks like they are clutching at straws here.

Don't want to get into a debate here, but try searching on youtube, the scientists who converted to islam, and embryology and other facts that are easier to understand.

Thanks for the link.I watched the 5 parts i could see but i still dont see how this proves anyhting.Yes there were some great Islamic scholars and scientists and yes there were some amzing discoveries made,but how is this to do with quran? It had nothing to do with their religion.Its like saying that as gallileio was christian it shows how the bible is scientifically accurate.The religon of the scienitists doesnt really have anything to do with what they discovered.Charles darwin was christian for example when he made his discovery,yet that doesnt mean that its because he was christian that he made the theory of evolution.

It's just that Quran laid the foundations of these discoveries such as (The discovery of Alkaili's, Algorithm and algebra) but it indicated that it was our obligations as muslim to broaden what we know about the world, so it was almost a stimulus to act in that way.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Kamal said:
NKAJ said:
Kamal said:
sabby_e17 said:
NKAJ said:
sabby_e17 said:
NKAJ said:
sabby_e17 said:
McClaren said:
sabby_e17 said:
NKAJ said:
sabby_e17 said:
NKAJ said:
Ghazi4 said:
NKAJ said:
sabby_e17 said:
NKAJ said:

What facts?

evoloution for a start?

It's just that Quran laid the foundations of these discoveries such as (The discovery of Alkaili's, Algorithm and algebra) but it indicated that it was our obligations as muslim to broaden what we know about the world, so it was almost a stimulus to act in that way.

I dont see how this proves that the quran is scientifically accurate.But anyway my original point was about how people cnnot seem to accept some things such as evolution.

"we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"

NKAJ said:
Kamal said:
NKAJ said:
Kamal said:
sabby_e17 said:
NKAJ said:
sabby_e17 said:
NKAJ said:
sabby_e17 said:
McClaren said:
sabby_e17 said:
NKAJ said:
sabby_e17 said:
NKAJ said:
Ghazi4 said:
NKAJ said:
sabby_e17 said:
NKAJ said:

What facts?

evoloution for a start?

I dont see how this proves that the quran is scientifically accurate.But anyway my original point was about how people cnnot seem to accept some things such as evolution.

I'm using Internet Explorer now so I can copy and paste.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47N37nC01WI&feature=related

Watch the whole video then tell me what you think.

STOP F-ING QUOTING!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
sabby_e17 said:

Amazing how something that wasn't scientifically discovered until the 20th century was already in a book 1400 years old. From the research I've done, there are also other stuff that science supposedly discovered recently, but were also mentioned in the Qu'ran.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
sabby_e17 said:

Amazing how something that wasn't scientifically discovered until the 20th century was already in a book 1400 years old. From the research I've done, there are also other stuff that science supposedly discovered recently, but were also mentioned in the Qu'ran.

Yeh, there quite alot of stuff mentioned in qur'an which is scientifically accurate. Not only that but there are quite a few miracles that have occured around the world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSyxwkZ7Uc8

It's pretty amazing.

obviously.. this has a big part of truth, the Freemasons are real for sure and largely relevant to this..

a civil war will happen within 10 years.. and im not talking about a small war either

Currently playing: MAG, Heavy Rain, Infamous

Getting Plat trophies for: Heavy Rain, Infamous, RE5,  Burnout and GOW collection once I get it.

I watched the whole video and didnt find it that convincing.Then i researched a little bit and found out this:http://www.scribd.com/doc/9451289/Flaws-and-Errors-in-Quran
whats more as i said earlier,if the quran really was scientifically accurate why are so few scientists actually muslims?

NKAJ said:
I watched the whole video and didnt find it that convincing.Then i researched a little bit and found out this:http://www.scribd.com/doc/9451289/Flaws-and-Errors-in-Quran
whats more as i said earlier,if the quran really was scientifically accurate why are so few scientists actually muslims?

So you found it a bit convincing? Why did you find it only a bit convincing?

And that essay was too long. I read a few of them and they don't prove anything. Really your'e just trying to disve te qur'an now. There's alot of quranic fact you can just youtube and find out they're clear and presice.

Why are only a few scientists muslims? I don't know, maybe they haven't read the qur'an themselves or haven't researched the qur'an? But one things for sure, if there weren't any scientifc facts in the qur'an those scientists would not haveconverted to islam.