By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - ILLUMINATI IN VIDEO GAMES, have you noticed???

FranTic91 said:

I've been on the fence about the Illuminati and Hip-Hop for a while, but just because I make a pyramid with my hands and put my eye in the middle doesn't mean I'm part of any society. If anything it just means I'm aware of it...Or given how badly Jay-Z has sold out, it could just be the fact that "Hey, the pyramid is on the dollar, I like money, let's make it happen".

@snesboy

You just barely saved yourself from an epic fail there.

Basically anyone who is apart of this secret society is HUGE.

Lady Gaga

Jay z

They put hidden messages in there songs, and when you sing them you sin against god without even knowing it.

Around the Network

it's all true! They testing their mind control device right now by making people buy first person shooters!

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Ah, so we're going back to the Illuminati being devil worshippers, then. Well, I'm sure that if the anti-Christ comes, the Christ-Christ loves us enough to save us from him.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Ghazi4 said:

totally agree and btw ssj12 dude while there was the catholic church ruling europe ya'll called it the dark times although in east it was golden ages! they r against god.. the illuminati peeps r lucifarian and believe that satan free'd adam and eve from the gardens of eden because he knew that humans will one day be more powerful than god which is why they believe that satan is their almighty! they think he did us a favor when its just all lies! so the illuminati r trickers and they r good @ it since they tricked us all but unfortunately for them they have been tricked also god will show them in the end!

is that really a bad thing? truly I think God is the bad guy in the sense that he wanted to control free thought. So really, if you base the Adam and Eve story to be real. Satan is really the good guy in the story because he saved mankind from being oppressed by a tyranical.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

ssj12 said:
Ghazi4 said:

totally agree and btw ssj12 dude while there was the catholic church ruling europe ya'll called it the dark times although in east it was golden ages! they r against god.. the illuminati peeps r lucifarian and believe that satan free'd adam and eve from the gardens of eden because he knew that humans will one day be more powerful than god which is why they believe that satan is their almighty! they think he did us a favor when its just all lies! so the illuminati r trickers and they r good @ it since they tricked us all but unfortunately for them they have been tricked also god will show them in the end!

is that really a bad thing? truly I think God is the bad guy in the sense that he wanted to control free thought. So really, if you base the Adam and Eve story to be real. Satan is really the good guy in the story because he saved mankind from being oppressed by a tyranical.

I agree with you but isnt there a section of hell dedicated to people who think? Like philosophers?

Around the Network

I believe the drive to believe in actual conspiracy theories, and a belief that somehow there is a secret organization or mastermind pulling all the strings, comes from a religious impulse people have.  People don't want to think they live in an unsafe and irrational world that kills for nor reason, and makes the concept of doing right being rewarded a mockery.  So, if they don't look to God, they end up believing somehow there are men who form cabals who can pull everything off.  The belief is that, if this is so, then somehow maybe you can bargain and reason with such individuals for mercy.  Or, if not bargain, fight them and end up taking control of their seat of power for yourself.  In this, I won't deny that men do attempt this and do attempt to conspire.  However, what I do is look to the metaphors in the TV show X-Files to explain it.  You do have the conspiracy battling the unknown (the X-Files cases) for control, but there is no guarantee they can control it.

Anyhow, that is my two cents.  Also keep in mind, the brain is a pattern-forming machine, which enables it to place order in chaos to organize things so they have value.  Because the mind does this, it is easy to start seeing patterns everywhere, if you look hard enough, and come to believe that the cabal is doing it.  I am of the belief any cabal hides in the noise to do what it wants, rather than try to make the noise so.  Normal cabals don't try to control the world, just have order in the piece they care about, so they prosper or aren't harmed.

God is a concept. All current religions are structured based on astrotheology and the star we call Sun.

Man would indeed be in a poor way if he was restrained of fear and punishment after death.

As far as the Illuminati aka the illuminated ones I don't know......All of you should examine the following video in it's entirety:

They've been in video games ever since the NES and possibly before it. Believe it. References all over the place. The Conduit is easily noticable btw.

Garnett said:
FranTic91 said:

I've been on the fence about the Illuminati and Hip-Hop for a while, but just because I make a pyramid with my hands and put my eye in the middle doesn't mean I'm part of any society. If anything it just means I'm aware of it...Or given how badly Jay-Z has sold out, it could just be the fact that "Hey, the pyramid is on the dollar, I like money, let's make it happen".

@snesboy

You just barely saved yourself from an epic fail there.

Basically anyone who is apart of this secret society is HUGE.

Lady Gaga

Jay z

They put hidden messages in there songs, and when you sing them you sin against god without even knowing it.

That's like saying I could live life perfectly fine, legit, peacefully, be kind and respectful to all others around me, and obey the laws of my land, but if I don't know about God and worship him as the one and only savior of my soul, I'm going to hell because that's a sin. It was never taught to me, but because I don't know about him and worship him, it's a sin. I haven't done anything wrong. I've been an excellent being. If I go to hell for something like that, I think God's just a douche which wouldn't be correct.

If a random person sings the lyrics of this song and see's nothing wrong with it and never learns about what the song states when played backwards, does that person sin? If someone goes to hell for that then God's one serious douche and countless people are screwed cause we're not all taught Christianity. Especially when you count the good people out there but with simply different religious beliefs because from what I was taught (Christianity); it's a sin to worship other gods/ideals/deities that the one spoken of in christianity  

4 ≈ One