By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - ILLUMINATI IN VIDEO GAMES, have you noticed???

Put all your trust in Jesus and you will have nothing to worry about.

Around the Network
ssj12 said:
Garnett said:
Khuutra said:
Garnett said:
ssj12 said:

is that really a bad thing? truly I think God is the bad guy in the sense that he wanted to control free thought. So really, if you base the Adam and Eve story to be real. Satan is really the good guy in the story because he saved mankind from being oppressed by a tyranical.

I agree with you but isnt there a section of hell dedicated to people who think? Like philosophers?

Dante's Inferno isn't real. It's a political allegory! It has nothing to do with Biblical canon!

Like i said, i never read the bible and i dont know a damn thing about Jesus other than the basic stuff.

no there really isnt any special places in hell. Hell is one place filled with demons that will beat you for eternity.

theres only 1 hell but every1 there has a special thing as in somebody who raped women and killed them gets tortured much more than a guy who stole 5 bucks and has sinned a shit load but not as much as the other guy or for instance prostitutes get hung from their tits (lol im not trying to be funny its true! :P) and a normal douche bag in hell just gets something much less at least he wont get hung by his co**!

Ghazi4 said:
ssj12 said:

no there really isnt any special places in hell. Hell is one place filled with demons that will beat you for eternity.

theres only 1 hell but every1 there has a special thing as in somebody who raped women and killed them gets tortured much more than a guy who stole 5 bucks and has sinned a shit load but not as much as the other guy or for instance prostitutes get hung from their tits (lol im not trying to be funny its true! :P) and a normal douche bag in hell just gets something much less at least he wont get hung by his co**!

None of that is true. There's two canonical interpretations of Hell.

1. Hell is a place of fire and brimstone and darkness where you're alone and burninng by yourself for all eternity.

2. Hell is Hades, a place where the impue go to partake in an eternal rest until God calls them up in judgment day. This version of Hell is basically like sleeping for a billion years.

That's all.

We're just arguing over religion at this point. Trust me guys, it'll go nowhere.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

sabby_e17 said:
NKAJ said:
The amount of whoha that goes on about all these "secret" societies is incrediable.I mean,all these videos showing "proof" of people doing satanic things,who really cares.I remember a hilarious part of the arrivals where someone said that the devil had told darwin what to do.I mean,can religous people not accept facts?

What facts?

evoloution for a start?

"They will know heghan belongs to the helghast"

"England expects that everyman will do his duty"

"we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"

Around the Network
NKAJ said:
sabby_e17 said:
NKAJ said:
The amount of whoha that goes on about all these "secret" societies is incrediable.I mean,all these videos showing "proof" of people doing satanic things,who really cares.I remember a hilarious part of the arrivals where someone said that the devil had told darwin what to do.I mean,can religous people not accept facts?

What facts?

evoloution for a start?

evolution has been scientifically debunked!

Ghazi4 said:
NKAJ said:
sabby_e17 said:
NKAJ said:

What facts?

evoloution for a start?

evolution has been scientifically debunked!

haha lol, you are joking right?

"They will know heghan belongs to the helghast"

"England expects that everyman will do his duty"

"we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"

Khuutra said:
Ghazi4 said:
ssj12 said:

None of that is true. There's two canonical interpretations of Hell.

1. Hell is a place of fire and brimstone and darkness where you're alone and burninng by yourself for all eternity.

2. Hell is Hades, a place where the impue go to partake in an eternal rest until God calls them up in judgment day. This version of Hell is basically like sleeping for a billion years.

That's all.

Actually he is kind of right (even though I believe he is depicting the Muslim view of Hell rather than the Christian).

"The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books." (Rev 20:12) 
Hints at different levels/lengths of punishment.

Also, not everyone may burn in Hell forever:

"And someone came to Him and said, 'Teacher, what good thing shall I do that I may obtain eternal life?'" (Matt 19:16)
Hints that eternal life is something you obtain, it's not the default state of man to live forever.

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life." (John 3:16)

"And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever." (Rev 20:10) 
This passage tells us that Satan and his powerful allies will be tormented forever.

"Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire. And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire." (Rev 20:14-15)
Here it's probably the same lake, but there's no mention of eternity when the fate of ordinary humans is described. These people might burn up and get annihilated instead of burn and suffer in eternity.

Also, you could have a combination of the two ("Hell" and "Hades"):

Human dies -> first ends up in Hades in wait of Judgement day (first death) --> if he's not righteous he then ends up in the fiery lake of Hell (second death) to either be destroyed, burn for a while, or burn forever if he's really evil or accepted The Mark of the Beast.

ShadowSoldier said:
Garnett said:
FranTic91 said:

I've been on the fence about the Illuminati and Hip-Hop for a while, but just because I make a pyramid with my hands and put my eye in the middle doesn't mean I'm part of any society. If anything it just means I'm aware of it...Or given how badly Jay-Z has sold out, it could just be the fact that "Hey, the pyramid is on the dollar, I like money, let's make it happen".

@snesboy

You just barely saved yourself from an epic fail there.

Basically anyone who is apart of this secret society is HUGE.

Lady Gaga

Jay z

They put hidden messages in there songs, and when you sing them you sin against god without even knowing it.

You realize that the Murder Murder Jesus thing wasn't made by Jay-Z? That mix was between Jay-Z and The Beatles from Danger mouse's  The Grey Album. Danger Mouse even came out and said that the line was a result of him mixing the songs together. If you rewind Jay-Z's Lucifer track and listen to it backwards, you don't even hear that.

But Jay z and the beatles both approved it?

Garnett said:
ShadowSoldier said:
Garnett said:
FranTic91 said:

I've been on the fence about the Illuminati and Hip-Hop for a while, but just because I make a pyramid with my hands and put my eye in the middle doesn't mean I'm part of any society. If anything it just means I'm aware of it...Or given how badly Jay-Z has sold out, it could just be the fact that "Hey, the pyramid is on the dollar, I like money, let's make it happen".

@snesboy

You just barely saved yourself from an epic fail there.

Basically anyone who is apart of this secret society is HUGE.

Lady Gaga

Jay z

They put hidden messages in there songs, and when you sing them you sin against god without even knowing it.

You realize that the Murder Murder Jesus thing wasn't made by Jay-Z? That mix was between Jay-Z and The Beatles from Danger mouse's  The Grey Album. Danger Mouse even came out and said that the line was a result of him mixing the songs together. If you rewind Jay-Z's Lucifer track and listen to it backwards, you don't even hear that.

But Jay z and the beatles both approved it?

Nope, it was just one of those fan made DJ mashups

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi