By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PLAYSTATION MOVE issue?

binary solo said:
Squilliam said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Squilliam said:
leo-j said:
they are so copying nintendo EVEN THOUGH THEY FUCKING HAD THE SAME TECH IN 2004, they are still copying nintendo.

My take on it, if it wasn't for nintendo sony wouldn't have released move, but MOVE is not a copy, since it was in development since will before the wii was even shown in public

And you would prefer the alternative where everyone calls them retarded for sitting on it for 6 years? "No Sony isn't copying Nintendo, they are tards with no vision". You would like that alternative? Personally if it is true then Sony are getting off lightly.

Underhanded = sinister = Left handed. Sorry im not a lefty. If I truely hated Sony then why did I spend $5000 U.S.D. near the start of the generation on a 53" Sony Bravia LCD?

WHAT!?! how did you manage that on a Bum's income. I'm gonna report you for lying about your occupation on your profile!

Bums are in high demand, what with all those sheep around.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

Of course they haven't copied!

Not with that glowing plastic ball on the top usually reserved for a 6 year old girls light up skipping rope.

lol this thread is at least 1 month late, the ps move is a copy claims were all rabbid back then.
how many times do we have to post that 2004 video to prove ps move is not a copy, certain people are just butthurt since ps move got the subcontroller and it looks too much like their precious wiimote, problem is ps move is better which is why they hate it, oh well lets move along

Kantor said:
binary solo said:
Squilliam said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Squilliam said:
leo-j said:
they are so copying nintendo EVEN THOUGH THEY FUCKING HAD THE SAME TECH IN 2004, they are still copying nintendo.

My take on it, if it wasn't for nintendo sony wouldn't have released move, but MOVE is not a copy, since it was in development since will before the wii was even shown in public

And you would prefer the alternative where everyone calls them retarded for sitting on it for 6 years? "No Sony isn't copying Nintendo, they are tards with no vision". You would like that alternative? Personally if it is true then Sony are getting off lightly.

Underhanded = sinister = Left handed. Sorry im not a lefty. If I truely hated Sony then why did I spend $5000 U.S.D. near the start of the generation on a 53" Sony Bravia LCD?

WHAT!?! how did you manage that on a Bum's income. I'm gonna report you for lying about your occupation on your profile!

I don't know how you do it where you're from but here we shag the sheep, the sheep don't shag us .

What's this thread about again?

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

binary solo said:
Kantor said:
binary solo said:
Squilliam said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Squilliam said:
leo-j said:

I don't know how you do it where you're from but here we shag the sheep, the sheep don't shag us .

What's this thread about again?

You clearly don't know Squilliam's sheep.

Fun fact: Kantie Panties were invented to stop that sort of thing.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

Perhaps if SONY hadnt ridiculed motion controls and the Wii so much people would be a little more generous in their assesments.

They werent though. So we are where we are.
SONY playing catch up in the console race and blatantly copying a competitors strategy they once scoffed at and derided.

That said MOVE can still be a sucess. Just dont price it too high SONY. Remember last time !

80 BUCKS max or 100 Bucks with a game for the Wand and Navigator.

Any higher and it going to be a hard sell IMHO.

The only thing Sony copied is the Wii remote. Sony been had motion gaming with the EyeToy on PS2. It didn't really become huge with the consumers though. I guess you can say Nintendo copied the EyeToy in away. Sony just bring they stuff to the market too early when the market isn't ready for it.

Hi. Last month called and it wants its post back.

Why you people gotta drag this joke thread back on topic all the time?

You say copy, others say innovator. You say Potayto they say potahto. Tomayto, tomahto. Let's call the whole thing off.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

C_Hollomon said:
The only thing Sony copied is the Wii remote. Sony been had motion gaming with the EyeToy on PS2. It didn't really become huge with the consumers though. I guess you can say Nintendo copied the EyeToy in away. Sony just bring they stuff to the market too early when the market isn't ready for it.

The eyetoy is a copy of the dreameye for the dreamcast........and Nintendo had motion controls in the 80's with the power glove.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!