By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Splinter Cell FW = 526k, Heavy Rain FW = 526k... :O

you can easily say expected SC:Conviction sales were atleast 700K

Currently playing: MAG, Heavy Rain, Infamous

Getting Plat trophies for: Heavy Rain, Infamous, RE5,  Burnout and GOW collection once I get it.

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
SC isnt what is was franchise wise... infact i think it has reduced with each iteration.

Yep.  None have sold as well as the first.

gamelover2000 said:

What is that based on?  Just curious.

gekkokamen said:
@libellule

I think it's kinda weird to see a shooter on X360 without Competitive multiplayer. I guess the 360 users are too inmersed into BC2 and (still) MW2 to pay attention to anything else.

oh, I understand better SC sales now !!!

but what you have said about "competitive multiplayer" fits with what I was saying about Reach overhyping ...

we will see with Alan Wake

Time to Work !

disolitude said:
Good for heavy rain as both titles sold well.

Is anyone suggesting SC would sell better on another platform? This is the first SC game that is exclusive to xbox btw...all the previous ones made it to Sony platforms.

you just made me think that, as many were expecting, SC will come to PS3 if the sales are not enought good for UBI

Time to Work !

Around the Network

If SC:C sold 700k people would say they expected 1 milion. Heavy rain is impressive though.

How much would have SC:C sell if it was released during christmas season

Regarding SC:C

Guys, a game sold over 500,000 in 1 week. How is that flopping or a disappointment.

JaggedSac said:
gamelover2000 said:

What is that based on?  Just curious.

damn.. major typo I ment 600k xD

http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=107180&page=4

Currently playing: MAG, Heavy Rain, Infamous

Getting Plat trophies for: Heavy Rain, Infamous, RE5,  Burnout and GOW collection once I get it.

libellule said:
disolitude said:
Good for heavy rain as both titles sold well.

Is anyone suggesting SC would sell better on another platform? This is the first SC game that is exclusive to xbox btw...all the previous ones made it to Sony platforms.

you just made me think that, as many were expecting, SC will come to PS3 if the sales are not enought good for UBI

I agree...the game is too good to leave on the 360 only. Infact, I made a thread about this few days ago...

Wasn't there a thread(s) about these 2 regarding sales/reviews towards the beggining of the year?