By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Splinter Cell FW = 526k, Heavy Rain FW = 526k... :O

PearlJam said:
libellule said:
PearlJam said:
Madison looks like a man.

you just proven you know nothing about women ;)

I know way more than you pal. You would probably pick up a tranny at a bar, take it home and not realize it until it's too late.

It's a pretty common opinion that she looks like a man, I don't know what kind of women you've been looking at. But I'm guessing they weren't born that way.  ;)

but, for you, she looks like a man because of her face ? her body ? both ? other ?

Time to Work !

Around the Network

Chaos Theory sales 1.11m(XB),Double Agent sales 1.16m(360)

then SC:C fw is bad?

libellule said:
PearlJam said:
libellule said:
PearlJam said:

I know way more than you pal. You would probably pick up a tranny at a bar, take it home and not realize it until it's too late.

It's a pretty common opinion that she looks like a man, I don't know what kind of women you've been looking at. But I'm guessing they weren't born that way.  ;)

but, for you, she looks like a man because of her face ? her body ? both ? other ?

Her face... very ugly woman. Body is not that bad, but she has a very masculine face.

PearlJam said:
libellule said:
PearlJam said:
libellule said:
PearlJam said:

Her face... very ugly woman. Body is not that bad, but she has a very masculine face.

her face .... hum .... ok

so you dont like Nathalie Portman or Virginie Ledoyen (french actrice) ?

Time to Work !

good to see so low Alan Wake pre-order

In a way, AW is a new IP but it is also VERY hyped !!!
with any "luck" the game will bomb and my PC will shine ;)

if it is able to handle it ;(

Time to Work !

Around the Network
libellule said:
good to see so low Alan Wake pre-order

In a way, AW is a new IP but it is also VERY hyped !!!
with any "luck" the game will bomb and my PC will shine ;)

if it is able to handle it ;(

what a fanboy

outlawauron said:
gamelover2000 said:
hudsoniscool said:
ya japan sales will add around 20k for SC but still heavy rain has done good.

Japan.. 20k sales? western title? Xbox 360?

ill give it 2000 max

If Modern Warfare can do ~100k on 360 in Japan. Splinter Cell can and will do ~20k in Japan.

I really really really really doubt that

Splinter cell - Japan -2k max is about right, did it even make it into the japan software chart this week?

phinch1 said:
outlawauron said:
gamelover2000 said:
hudsoniscool said:

ill give it 2000 max

If Modern Warfare can do ~100k on 360 in Japan. Splinter Cell can and will do ~20k in Japan.

Splinter cell - Japan -2k max is about right, did it even make it into the japan software chart this week?

>_>

Let's look at relatively new games that are Western and passed 20k already.

Borderlands

Sacred II

Bad Company 2

L4D2

ACII

It'll come close. 2k max is beyond terrible. There's never been a good game doing that low. Those kind of sales are reserved for things like Deadly Premonition. (sitting at 1k)

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

libellule said:
PearlJam said:
libellule said:
PearlJam said:
libellule said:
PearlJam said:

her face .... hum .... ok

so you dont like Nathalie Portman or Virginie Ledoyen (french actrice) ?

I have no problem with Natalie Portman, I don't know who Virginie Leydoyen is and I really don't give a flying fuck either.

What's wrong with you? Why would you want any game to fail? Specially a new IP that seems different to most of the mainstream stuff out there? I didn't like Heavy Rain at all (AT ALL), but I would never wish for it to fail. I think you take this console warrior bullshit too seriously, from now on I won't ake anything you say seriously.

outlawauron said:
phinch1 said:
outlawauron said:
gamelover2000 said:
hudsoniscool said:

ill give it 2000 max

>_>

Let's look at relatively new games that are Western and passed 20k already.

Borderlands

Sacred II

Bad Company 2

L4D2

ACII

It'll come close. 2k max is beyond terrible. There's never been a good game doing that low. Those kind of sales are reserved for things like Deadly Premonition. (sitting at 1k)

Yeah were not on about how it will sell overall, were on about adding japans FIRST week sales to EU and US and comparing it to Heavy rains First week sales WW

Borderlands - 16k- first week
Sacred II sold 12k- first week
Bad company 2 sold 16k - first week

Splinter cell will not do 20k in its first week