By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy Showdown Round #1 -- Rate FF7!

Final Fantasy Showdown Round #1 -- Rate FF7!

I have played FF6 & can rate it 14 13.86%

I have played FF4 & can rate it 4 3.96%

I have played FF4 & FF6 20 19.80%

I have played al FF's 42 41.58%

I love FF 21 20.79%

Total:101

ok rate ff7 out of 10.

I will average all votes, i will make the thread for FF8 tomorrow and carry on till we get to FF13. we'll see which ff wins.

Now I don't know if many ppl hve played ff1,2,3,4,5,6 here. So I have a poll, vote in the option, if i get more than 20 people saying they have played ff6/4 and can vote for it I will make threads for them too.

My rating for ff7 -- 10/10

Around the Network

9/10

have only played X and VII

mM

9.6/10

I gav it 10 because its best ff along with 8 & 13. it has the best music i have heard in a game, best villain, hero, story and cgi at the time was very gud.

@leo-j

why so low?

9.2/10

Around the Network

I love FF VII its great and although I think its epic i will give it a 9.5 :P

Also I hate FF IV to me it sucked ass ... I just found the story so dam ... boring.

If we can give half points i'd say 9.5 or a 9 if not, ff7 was (imo) by leaps and bounds superior to every other FF that was made, and to be fair ff6 (ff3 for the snes in the US) would be my opinion of the second best, which i would also give a 9.

9.5/10

A solid FF title overall. It was my favorite when it came out, but is now my 5th favorite. To date it has one of the best stories in a FF game, tied with FF8 just below the awesomness that was FF6.

@Rol

Are you joking? 7/10 come on.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

6/10

• The characters are forgettable
  • The villain is meh
  • The story is just confusing and boring.
  • The graphics were incredible for the time but the gameplay parts still looked bad and definitely looked worse than the painted backgrounds and drawn sprites from previous games.  What ended up were horrible looking characters and hard to navigate environments

It's sad that people like the OP exist who just assume the Final Fantasy series *really* started at VII and that people don't care about the previous games.

10/10

It was groundbreaking for its time and even after all these years it remains as enjoyable and time-absorbing as ever. Also I love how many have brought up the great music, that's so true =]