By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The VGC Official Monster Hunter Tri Thread

hYpnochronic said:
EntilZha said:
hYpnochronic said:
EntilZha said:

Urugaan armor gives you 100% on making bombs. 

I lookedat the skills for the Urugaan armour, and I could not find any mention of this....

Look about 1/2 way down this page. 

http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/MH3:_Armor_Skill_List

It's listed under Bomb Boost/Bombardier.

Thanks for that. I found it.

In the absence of evidence to the contrary, always assume you have the upper hand.

NNID = RangerOne

Switch = SW-2393-3671-6907

Around the Network

Hey guys! I'm trying to revive the thread, and make a sorta regular meetup for Tri! 

If you're interested just click on the below link, and thanks!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=122884&page=1&str=921968491#

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

I recently started to use the bowgun, so I can add another weapontype to my agenda. I tried to hone my skills in the arenas, because IMHO it's the best place to learn to use the weapons. I can kill the Jaggi in 6 minutes with the bowgun. (Qualification time) However for all other monsters I tried, I need much more time, than the qualification time. I think, I still need some helpfull hints from a bowgun veteran. So if you have some hints, please post them here.

Well, I finally did it and I just had to post it somewhere. Even here where no one goes anymore. I beat the offline game including all the extra Urgent Requests using low rank weapons and armour (I am HR 26). I am very proud of myself. The next goal is to make to HR 31.

In the absence of evidence to the contrary, always assume you have the upper hand.

NNID = RangerOne

EntilZha said:

Well, I finally did it and I just had to post it somewhere. Even here where no one goes anymore. I beat the offline game including all the extra Urgent Requests using low rank weapons and armour (I am HR 26). I am very proud of myself. The next goal is to make to HR 31.

High Five!  Show that stupid whale who's boss!

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
EntilZha said:

High Five!  Show that stupid whale who's boss!

Thanks noname! But the stupid whale is just toooooo easy. The hardest of all the last Urgent Requests was the Rathalos and Lagiacrus one. THAT one took me a while to figure out how to solve. I now have a better understanding of Mr. Khan's hatred of that beast from hell.

NNID = RangerOne

awesome. can't wait to here more about it

spurgeonryan said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

You never played this game? I have it but only played it for around 30-45 minutes sadly. Great graphics for a wii game!

nope not yet but i will soon. its something i have to pitch to the wii owner in the house, just like pithing a game to me concerning the PS3.

spurgeonryan said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
spurgeonryan said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:

You never played this game? I have it but only played it for around 30-45 minutes sadly. Great graphics for a wii game!

nope not yet but i will soon. its something i have to pitch to the wii owner in the house, just like pithing a game to me concerning the PS3.

Who is the wii owner in the house?

vgc user 96warrior. not sure if it has an s on the end or not.