By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The VGC Official Monster Hunter Tri Thread

BoneArk said:
Soriku said:
BoneArk said:
Kenology said:

I've never done Giant Jho... anyone up for a few runs today?

I'm up for Super Jho. What time will u be on? I'll be on around 6:30pm central time.

BTW: I only did Super Jho once and managed to capture it yesterday.

I fell asleep yesterday...but I can do Jho today.

No problem, I'll see u later.

I'll be there.  What server/city gate/city?  I don't have either of you as friends I don't think.

Around the Network

Was busy playing Sengoku Basara 3 the last days. However in a few days my vacation starts. Than I will hunt on the PAL-Servers again. Maybe I should try to solo Jho (normal size). I could need the training. Lance or Longsword should work on him.

Ugh I think I missed everyone. Didn't try yesterday, but did on Monday. It was sad actually, NO one on my friends list was online. I think I've passed this game's lifespan. It's strange...I don't even feel fedup of it...

blunty51 said:

Ugh I think I missed everyone. Didn't try yesterday, but did on Monday. It was sad actually, NO one on my friends list was online. I think I've passed this game's lifespan. It's strange...I don't even feel fedup of it...

I don't think the game's lifespan is anywhere near over yet; I went on the PAL servers the past few days and every day there has been at least 8,000 online at any one time, many in my friends list were also online!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
blunty51 said:

I don't think the game's lifespan is anywhere near over yet; I went on the PAL servers the past few days and every day there has been at least 8,000 online at any one time, many in my friends list were also online!

I said I've passed the game's lifespan...not that the game's lifespan is over. And yea there's definitely a lot of ppl online still...but I think every1 on my friends list have stopped playing the game (well most). It's a new generation of players there now lol.

Around the Network
blunty51 said:
Conegamer said:
blunty51 said:

I said I've passed the game's lifespan...not that the game's lifespan is over. And yea there's definitely a lot of ppl online still...but I think every1 on my friends list have stopped playing the game (well most). It's a new generation of players there now lol.

True. I'm gonna be helping a friend online soon from the bottom, but if you still enjoy the game, why are you past the lifespan? I'm HR45 and feel nowhere near the end, heck, I've spoken to people who are HR175 who feel the same!

Conegamer said:
blunty51 said:
Conegamer said:
blunty51 said:

True. I'm gonna be helping a friend online soon from the bottom, but if you still enjoy the game, why are you past the lifespan? I'm HR45 and feel nowhere near the end, heck, I've spoken to people who are HR175 who feel the same!

Yea, it's insane the levels ppl reach there....*looks at BoneArk*. Well I'm at HR66, and TBH there were just too many other games to play for me to continue playing this game much more....but I clocked a good 500 hours with it though, so I can't say I didn't have enough

blunty51 said:
Conegamer said:
blunty51 said:
Conegamer said:
blunty51 said:

Yea, it's insane the levels ppl reach there....*looks at BoneArk*. Well I'm at HR66, and TBH there were just too many other games to play for me to continue playing this game much more....but I clocked a good 500 hours with it though, so I can't say I didn't have enough

Why, what level is BoneArk? I always assumes there was a cap, but...

Also, 500hours is 370 more hours than I have played on it for!

Conegamer said:

Actually, I think the cap is 999. Haven't played with BoneArk for a while, but I know it's high 100's or possibly 200 plus.

blunty51 said:
Conegamer said:

Actually, I think the cap is 999. Haven't played with BoneArk for a while, but I know it's high 100's or possibly 200 plus.

I may say that's excessive, but, well...it isn't