By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 1up: Time Crisis 4 "has absolutely no place in the PS3 Library"

3.5, thats got to be a little bit harsh. Especially if ign gave it an 8.0.

Around the Network
makingmusic476 said:
thekitchensink said:
stof said:
I wonder if they've reviewed Ghost Squad already?

I believe they did, and gave it a good score, but Ghost Squad is a $30 game with many more features (such as the party mode and 4p coop) than Time Crisis' $90.

This thread is from the middle of November. :|

Why does Stephen700 keep bumping old threads? 

Because he can.

They're just reviewing this now? It's been out for months.

wasn't agame I wanted anyways.

It annoys me when reviewers take the launch price into consideration as I never pay that anyway. I want to know how good the game is not whether it's value for money. I make that decision myself by waiting til the game has fallen to a price I want to pay. If they're going to take price into account they should at least say what score they would give it if it was cheaper.

Around the Network

@Aj_habfan
This thread was started a few months ago. Somebody bumped it.

Kasz216 said:
Time Crisis 4 was a lot of fun in the arcade in any case. Guess nobody played it there... since they closed it down.

My local arcade has both Time Crisis 4 and Ghost Squad. I've played both, but I put way more coins into Ghost Squad. I also see people playing GS more than TC4.

My beef with Time Crisis 4 is that it tries to pretend it isn't a rail shooter, with the multiple facings and pedal crouch command. I find both mechanics to be awkward.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

well no bad game deserves to be with good games,but it happens to all consoles

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

1up gave Ghost Squad a 7.0
they liked the multiple paths, all the extras modes, the ability to upload scores , and the price tag in tandem with not having to purchase light guns

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1up has a lot of very angry people.

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception