By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 1up: Time Crisis 4 "has absolutely no place in the PS3 Library"

Well Time Crisis was allways like this ... either you love it , or hate it ...

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

Well Gamespot didn't like since they gave it a 5.5

This is not AC all over again, the ign review is shocking...

1UP call it like they see it, bad game gets crapped on severely, good game gets praised like crazy.

Game Informer and (sometimes IGN) are way too soft on certain games.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Time Crisis 4 was a lot of fun in the arcade in any case. Guess nobody played it there... since they closed it down.

BenKenobi88 said:
Well the FPS mode looks like crap...but the regular mode would be fun I'm sure.

Does the GunCon work just like the Wiimote's pointer?

Yeah, except with 2 sensors and 2 analogs, so not only is the aiming more accurate but you still have normal FPS controls with the 2 analogs while you are also aiming.  It reminds me of Galaxy that I've been playing where you can control movement, the camera (except only with d-pad shifts), and aim with the star bits. 

It's too bad the game that comes with the gun apparently sucks... 

Around the Network

Light Gun games are my favourite console games - vampire night / virtua cop /endgame.
Guncon4 Should work great but the crap looking protrusion on the side is a waste of effort, the designers are making a light gun game right so WTF is the point of having 2 analogue sticks ?.

With the light gun you can change point of view by pointing left or right of the screen and do selection of options by shooting option boxes, the gun only needs a couple of extra buttons at most like guncon 2 had, also this new guncon can in theory detect rotation so they could use rotation of the gun to allow player to dive or move left or right.
The thumbsticks and extra buttons look like crap, and will detract from the fast action of light gun gaming, hopefully i can hacksaw it off or something.

PS3 number 1 fan

Haha owned haha. But seriously $90 for TC4. Geez. I'll stick to Ghost Squad and RE:UC.

stof said:
I wonder if they've reviewed Ghost Squad already?

I believe they did, and gave it a good score, but Ghost Squad is a $30 game with many more features (such as the party mode and 4p coop) than Time Crisis' $90.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
thekitchensink said:
stof said:
I wonder if they've reviewed Ghost Squad already?

I believe they did, and gave it a good score, but Ghost Squad is a $30 game with many more features (such as the party mode and 4p coop) than Time Crisis' $90.

This thread is from the middle of November. :|

Why does Stephen700 keep bumping old threads? 

The search function is gone, he has to be going through these treads manually...

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"