By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - 1up: Time Crisis 4 "has absolutely no place in the PS3 Library"

Well, it's time crisis and the guncon/sixaxis works like a charm? I see no real problem XD

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Around the Network

well. they didn't say it was bad, just that the high price of the game is not justified for what they call an arcade port. 90 dollars for something that's going to entertain you for a day.

Well the FPS mode looks like crap...but the regular mode would be fun I'm sure.

Does the GunCon work just like the Wiimote's pointer?

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

if you want light gun for a lot of money just get a wii

every time the PS3 looks reasonable yet get games like Eye of Judgement and Time Crisis 4 making it look expensive again.

Devs need to just get some amazing no gimmick games out to make it look good value.

Those people that think they're perfect give a bad reputation to us who are... 

"With the DS, it's fair to say that Nintendo stepped out of the technical race and went for a feature differentiation with the touch screen, but I fear that it won't have a lasting impact beyond that of a gimmick - so the long-lasting appeal of the platform is at peril as a direct result of that." - Phil Harrison, Sony

Around the Network

Well eye of judgement was hardly a bad deal >_> I want that friggin eye!!!!! And this is fine if they want to start making more shooter arcade types :P

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

1UP is mentally retarded. Go by IGNs review instead.

Rath said:

And there are some who say IGN is mentally retarded, go by Gamespot reviews instead. Actually, the only review source I think could use a lot of work  is Game Informer.

totalwar23 said:
Rath said:

And there are some who say IGN is mentally retarded, go by Gamespot reviews instead. Actually, the only review source I think could use a lot of work  is Game Informer.

you sir needs to learn to trust IGN as they are the best of the best. Even IGN's worth is better then Gamespot's best. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

totalwar23 said:
Rath said:

And there are some who say IGN is mentally retarded, go by Gamespot reviews instead. Actually, the only review source I think could use a lot of work is Game Informer

In general I think you will find IGN to be the most trusted review site and 1UP to be one of the least trusted, not just by me but by this community in general.