By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Reviewers needed! Apply now!

errr so you have a country selection because you need to send free copies?
isn't that counter productive? you could have very motivated people in other contries that don't need the free games...

(for people looking for games to review... it doesn't seem they are or have reviewed Tatsunoko... great game too especially if you're a fan of the genre)

personnaly i'd want to write reviews... but it would just end up being a bunch of BS :p

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network

Well, considering I own none of those systems nor do I own a PS3, are you willing to take more PC reviewers? I just finished Dragon Age Origins: Awakening :D

Not only is life a bitch, it has puppies.

Hey Naz, for the OP I'm reviewing Fragile, just waiting on the RC

Tagged so I remember when I go home so I can see what games I have that haven't been reviewed.

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

I guess Ill go rent a Wii game so I can submit something. Is there a deadline to submit reviews? I need to find a Wii game that hasnt been reviewed. I saw someone say TvsC wasnt done yet. Can I claim that game as my review?

I am a gamer. Not a fanboy, not a troll, a gamer. So when you dont like what I have to say, remember this fact.

Around the Network

I wish you do thid for Latinamerican people :(

But, its ok.

MY ZELDA COLLECTION

If I didn't have about 5 other things in my life that take precedence over gaming, and I didn't have to live in USA or Canada, and it was PS3 reviewers you were after, and you could support a family off being a VGC reviewer I'd give it a crack.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Neat, i'd try out for a PSP position but sadly i'm so broke I probably don't even have any games that have been released in the last 90 days.

I could rent a game however that wouldn't really help if accepted and for games where reviews are needed but no review copies are prevalent.

Machina said:
JerzeeBalla said:
I guess Ill go rent a Wii game so I can submit something. Is there a deadline to submit reviews? I need to find a Wii game that hasnt been reviewed. I saw someone say TvsC wasnt done yet. Can I claim that game as my review?

1 - The 90 days after release rule is the only thing to be aware of really. We're open to recruiting new reviewers even when we're not doing a recruitment drive.

2 - No need to 'claim' it, if it's not on the list in the OP then you can start work on it and we'll accept it.

I thought it was 60 days? Or am I just that awesome and got Naz to listen?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

disolitude said:
We sit here and argue about reviews...but would anyone really want to review games for a living?
Having to play that shitty 40 hour sandbox game till the end...yikes!

But its cool that VGchartz lets people pick the games they want to review.

Ah dude come on... playing a bad game to the very end is informative...

I've played tons of bad games to a conclusion.  It really teaches you a lot about what makes what makes a good game good and a bad game bad... and it gives you a better appreciation of good games.