By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Reviewers needed! Apply now!

Signalstar said:
Machina said:
JerzeeBalla said:
I guess Ill go rent a Wii game so I can submit something. Is there a deadline to submit reviews? I need to find a Wii game that hasnt been reviewed. I saw someone say TvsC wasnt done yet. Can I claim that game as my review?

1 - The 90 days after release rule is the only thing to be aware of really. We're open to recruiting new reviewers even when we're not doing a recruitment drive.

2 - No need to 'claim' it, if it's not on the list in the OP then you can start work on it and we'll accept it.

I thought it was 60 days? Or am I just that awesome and got Naz to listen?

he's being nice to the applicants, it's still 60 days for you. :P

Around the Network

Damn, 90 days.
I just rented Bioshock 2...but I don't think I will have it beat by Wednesday.
I guess I would have to rent something over the weekend.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Machina said:
Kasz216 said:
Neat, i'd try out for a PSP position but sadly i'm so broke I probably don't even have any games that have been released in the last 90 days.

I could rent a game however that wouldn't really help if accepted and for games where reviews are needed but no review copies are prevalent.

We get enough for you to fill your review quota, I wouldn't worry about that.

You don't say.  I'll have to see if I can find a game released in the last 90 days that hasn't been reviewed that I can complete in a short time but not rush and give a review. 

When's the deadline for turning these in again Naz?

SaviorX said:
Damn, 90 days.
I just rented Bioshock 2...but I don't think I will have it beat by Wednesday.
I guess I would have to rent something over the weekend.

Bioshock 2 came out February 9th.  So it's good for another month.  Unless you mean you have to take it back to the rental place before you beat it, then nevermind.

If anyone is interested, I compiled a list from VGChartz game releases from Dec 22nd until March 22nd and made it into a text file and posted it on my webpage, not going to post it as a comment as it is quite large (X360, PSP, Wii, DS and WW games)

http://canuckgamer.com/__oneclick_uploads/2010/03/3months.txt

(This list may not be complete) - but is a starting point, and will hopefully save you guys some time

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

Around the Network
markers said:
Wait no one reviewing DA:Awakening, Bad Company 2?

You are free to submit BFBC2 for PS3 and 360, but your review will have to also be judged by me since I played and reviewed the PC version. Basically you get an additional judge on your review due to my knowledge of the game's content.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Tanstalas said:

If anyone is interested, I compiled a list from VGChartz game releases from Dec 22nd until March 22nd and made it into a text file and posted it on my webpage, not going to post it as a comment as it is quite large (X360, PSP, Wii, DS and WW games)

http://canuckgamer.com/__oneclick_uploads/2010/03/3months.txt

(This list may not be complete) - but is a starting point, and will hopefully save you guys some time

Cool beans.  (Cool beans?  When was the last time anybody said that?)

Ill do it Ill right a review now which game to review hmm lol

There was a post by someone named Coolbeans in this thread.

That explains why out of nowhere my response was cool beans earlier.

Ha!

Joel12345 said:
Ill do it Ill right a review now which game to review hmm lol
Scene It? Twilight

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos