By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Reviewers needed! Apply now!

naznatips said:
So here's the deal folks. We've gotten so many great applications that I can't in good conscience accept any more. This drive unearthed more writing talent than all the recruitment drives before it combined. So, with that in mind, I'm giving you guys final notice. You have till this time tomorrow to send me an application, then I'm shutting it down and doing additions. In light of this, I will now accept any review as a sample, even if it's an old game or already reviewed game, so that those of you who would otherwise miss this deadline may at least get considered.

The way we do additions will be changing this time as well. Before, I basically made the choice myself, after getting feedback from the editors, but this time there are so many great applications from so many great writers that I'm going to do things slightly differently. All the editors will vote. If you haven't gotten an outright decline from me, then your application will be among those considered in the voting. Each editor will vote for their top 3 new writers, and the 4 highest scoring writers will get positions, assuming they cover the platform needs well.

So that's how it is. You have until 8PM EST tomorrow to send me your reviews. After that voting starts, and will last for a few days, then the decisions will be made. Good luck to you all, and thanks for the great submissions.

But but but, aren't we on EDT now? ^_^  I kid.  Thanks for the info naz, my fingers are crossed.

Around the Network

Exciting. So is it each vote counts as one? Or is a first place 3, second place 2, third place 1 situation.

People need to know whether to bribe one person a lot or a few people a little bit!

woah i better hurry up then, damn calamity trigger, its a longer game than it thought!...hmmm maybe i should just finish writting the review tonight =0...an all nighter it is!

just messaged naz with my blazblue portable review, hope im in , good luck to everyone else.

That's all she wrote, guys. We'll get back to applicants with our decision in a week or so.