By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Reviewers needed! Apply now!

Alright, I got SH:SM PSP last night. I'll send a review in when I'm finished with it.

Around the Network

The enthusiasm is great, guys!

We still have places available, but they're filling up quickly. Submit your application as soon as you can!

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Kantor said:

We still have places available, but they're filling up quickly. Submit your application as soon as you can!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP  Ok.  Gotta finish this game first (damn you GoW 3 for taking up my time).

Somewhat pertinent question, can I review DLC? If so can I review blue toad mystery files (or whatever the title is) episode 1 for my test review (even though I know you guys already have a lot of PS3 reviewers)? I already finished that and could crank out my review tonight no problem.  Not that I would generally review PS3 games, just asking :)

If that's coo, I'll hop to that.  If not, no biggie.  Either way my SH:SM PSP review will be coming ASAP. :)

Kantor said:

Cheh, that's what I get for picking a longer game with limited playing time. Guess I'll move it back to the backburner, then, since I'm still looking at quite a bit of time...

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

Around the Network

Cool. I will try to get that review to naz tonight then.

Yeah, in that case, I think I'm better off not rushing through this game. I might try at some future point, we'll see...

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

k, submitted a review. *Fingers crossed*. Thanks for all the answers Machina.

Doh....I feel so bad now :(

Machina said:
EncodedNybble said:
Doh....I feel so bad now :(

Why? :o

I'll explain once my review is processed :)  Thanks for all the help, I hope things work out.