By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Reviewers needed! Apply now!

naznatips said:
Blacksaber said:
Kantor said:
naznatips said:

Zexen is gay, Machina is bi, I'm straight, and I'm pretty sure Torillian is a furry.

A Brooklyn furry?

Go yiff yourself!

Hmmm so Zexen is Marik, Machina is Yami, Naz is Tristan adn Torrillian is Joey...

Someone's been watching YGOA. I'm a little sad that I have Barney as my VA though.

LK doesn't do Tristan's voice?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

Cool, obviously the more I play of a game, the better a review is, so I'm assuming it's a requirement to beat the game before writing the review unless the game is so bad you don't even want to finish it ?

I'll try to pick up a PSP game or something that I can give a spin.

Kantor said:
Blacksaber said:

Go yiff yourself!

Hmmm so Zexen is Marik, Machina is Yami, Naz is Tristan adn Torrillian is Joey...

Zexen can be Bakura

I wanna be Grampa.

I'd rather be Bakura than Marik, never watched Abridged but watched the original YGO enough, Marik is an uncool pussy...Bakura at least has a cool Yami form

damn i really wish you guys could do with more ps3 reviews, if not id be happy to do ps360 reviews...either way though, ill be writting lots of reviews for more practice ^_^, i love reading a review i wrote 3 months ago and go EWW, why would i write that? its one of the best feelings =p

so can i do ps360 reviews...like multiplat games that would score the same on all systems like mlb: 2k10

Around the Network
Machina said:
radiantshadow92 said:
so can i do ps360 reviews...like multiplat games that would score the same on all systems like mlb: 2k10

The reason we can't make an exception like that is because the main purpose of this recruitment drive is to find suitable reviewers who would be able to take review copies for games on those consoles that we're lacking reviewers for (the issue for us is not so much a lack of reviewers, just a lack of reviewers who can share the burden of claiming review copies for ceertain platforms). We have no lack of PS3 owners on the team, but we do lack 360 owners, and you wouldn't be able to help out reviewing the 360 review copies we get sent.

EDIT: i deleted my post because there was a misunderstanding...but i guess i will be getting a 360 then ^_^

I guess I might give the 360 or the Wii a whirl, can't say that about the DS or PSP since I never got around to playing enough on either of them.

It's also very understandable why you don't need PS3 reviewers seeing how he site s teeming with PS3 fans, but PC? I didn't see that one coming, that's for sure.

mirgro said:
I guess I might give the 360 or the Wii a whirl, can't say that about the DS or PSP since I never got around to playing enough on either of them.

It's also very understandable why you don't need PS3 reviewers seeing how he site s teeming with PS3 fans, but PC? I didn't see that one coming, that's for sure.

Well aside from MMOs, which we don't really review, there are only like 6 announced PC exclusives over the next 2 years, and we do have PC reviewers (Myself, Machina, SSJ, Sqrl when necessary). Since most other PC games are multiplat, it's not a huge issue.

Sign me up for Xbox 360 and PSP ... maybe DS. if this is a Necro thread then nvm sorry to bother,

This is a great opportunity for a budding reviewer.

Follow Me: twitter.com/alkamiststar

Watch Me: youtube.com/alkamiststar

Play Along: XBL & SEN : AlkamistStar