By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony has "Nintendo, Wii" In their tags for the MOVE on youtube LOL!!

Link to the video

Tags for the video

Tags: 

PlayStation®Move  motion controller  sub controller  PlayStation motion control PlayStation®Eye Camera  PlayStation Move  Precision  Immersion  Realistic Ultra-sensory  PS Eye  PlayStation Eye PlayStation Eye Camera  PlayStation Arc PlayStation 3 Arc  PlayStation 3 Motion Control  PlayStation 3 Move  PS3 Arc PS3 Motion Control  PS3 Move  Sony PlayStation Arc  Sony PlayStation Move PS Arc  PS Motion Control  PS Move  Wii Nintendo Wii 

I just thought i had to post this LOL 

Edited

Around the Network

Official Whoring right thar!

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Well that's just silly.  I mean that's just...

Is this serious?... youtube groups everything by relavence for example while lookin at WKC vids i was running into FFXlll because there part of a relevant genre. Now not arguing the age old Move and Wii-mote but there is deffinitly better ways of proving something......., thats been proven

Xxain said:
Is this serious?... youtube groups everything by relavence for example while lookin at WKC vids i was running into FFXlll because there part of a relevant genre. Now not arguing the age old Move and Wii-mote but there is deffinitly better ways of proving something......., thats been proven

/thread

besides who assigns the tags? I always thought it was the search engine

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Copying Nintendo controls is already embarrassing enough, but this is absolutely insane.

darthdevidem01 said:
Xxain said:

/thread

I think, you assign tags.

Good.

4 ≈ One

When you upload the Video, you enter the tags yourself.
Sony typed in the tags.

I own all of lastgen systems as of October 2008. (Finally got a Dreamcast)

I own every currentgen system except PS3.

Acevil said:
darthdevidem01 said:
Xxain said:

/thread

I think, you assign tags.

By "you" do you mean me the viewer

or the person who uploads the video?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey