By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Why do people vote for Hilary and Obama?

colbert for president
i really want him and john stuart in the white house

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.
Around the Network

Stephen Colbert for President!

I would vote for Hilary as the lesser of two Evils. The first being any of the Republican candidates and the second being Obama. There is also the added benefit of having her husbad back in office. That said I would much rather Edwards win. If he ends up on the Ballot he has my vote for sure.

HOLY CRAP! What has a demo ever done right for America. Because Bush hasn't had much success doesn't mean a demo will do much better. If a dem wins i truly believe America will be LESS safe! Anyways most of the canidates make me sick, i think I will do a write in for Ronald Reagan.

superchunk said:
leo-j said:
superchunk said:
Hillary -- I really liked Bill and think she won't be too far off of his stances and performance.

Obama -- really smart, good speaker, and has some very interesting ideas. Read his website.

I also kinda like Ron Paul, John Edwards, and John McCain.

U know what F hilary, bill deported Elian gonzalez to CUBA because he wanted to have good relations with fedil castro.

Ignoring this child was cuban...

When a child is wrongfully taken from his legitimate parent or custody holder. It is our own American laws that state the child must be returned to the parent/custody holder.

Bill, if it actually came down to his opinion, did what was morally and legally right to do. Regardless of the popular opinion on Cuba.

The mother was killed trying to give him life to reach U.S coasts. Wet foot dry foot policy suggests that if a cuban touches land on U.S ground he is now a resident of the United states.

I dont care anyway, the kid is now a communist.

mM
Around the Network
ripper said:
HOLY CRAP! What has a demo ever done right for America. Because Bush hasn't had much success doesn't mean a demo will do much better. If a dem wins i truly believe America will be LESS safe! Anyways most of the canidates make me sick, i think I will do a write in for Ronald Reagan.

I agree....we need to bring back Reagan from the dead....and Lincoln too while we're at it!

They could be zombie Lincoln for president and zombie Reagan for vice president - it would be so cool!

I have a problem with anyone who makes up lies about government healthcare being free - us taxpayers are going to finance it.  So instead of paying for health insurance for decent healthcare we get to pay for subpar government backed healthcare where it could possibly take six months to get treatment you really need! (see: U.K.'s health system)  I hope that never happens.

I think all of the candidates on both sides are awful, but Hillary is by far the worst.  She's incredibly fake most of the time, but when her true side comes out she sounds like some sort of South American dictator!  No thanks, I think I'll pass on four years of that.

MontanaHatchet said:

Here's the man I'm casting my vote for:

Yeah, that's right. Christopher Dodd. A guy from Montana is voting Democrat. Inform the press!

Seriously, look at him, he is the least offending, most plain candidate we have. Average, old white guy from Connecticut. 

He's like Bush, but he's not an idiot.

Montana has a Democrat for a senator although he does ahave a funny haircut.

Im not american but I like Obama. He is young, hip and intelligent. It would do america's world wide image the world of good, going from a old war monger texan redneck, to a Black Musilm.

-UBISOFT BOYCOTT!-

obama is not a muslim

if he were he would not get 2% of the vote

Bush is an elite born in CT and educated at yale and harvard, hardly a recneck

superchunk said:
leo-j said:
superchunk said:
Hillary -- I really liked Bill and think she won't be too far off of his stances and performance.

Obama -- really smart, good speaker, and has some very interesting ideas. Read his website.

I also kinda like Ron Paul, John Edwards, and John McCain.

U know what F hilary, bill deported Elian gonzalez to CUBA because he wanted to have good relations with fedil castro.

Ignoring this child was cuban...

When a child is wrongfully taken from his legitimate parent or custody holder. It is our own American laws that state the child must be returned to the parent/custody holder.

Bill, if it actually came down to his opinion, did what was morally and legally right to do. Regardless of the popular opinion on Cuba.

Yet you cannot ignore the fact that Elian Gonzalez was sent back to Cuba.  Cuba is a state where the common man is a slave to the state.  Therefore, sending Elian back to Cuba was sending him back into slavery.  Worse, it was sending him back to be capitalized on for propaganda purposes by the dictator.  So whatever sending Elian back was, it wasn't moral in the least.

In Memoriam RVW Jr.

SSBB Friend Code = 5455-9050-8670 (PM me if you add so I can add you!) 

Tetris Party Friend Code = 116129046416 (ditto)