By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Why do people vote for Hilary and Obama?

Hillary -- I really liked Bill and think she won't be too far off of his stances and performance.

Obama -- really smart, good speaker, and has some very interesting ideas. Read his website.

I also kinda like Ron Paul, John Edwards, and John McCain.

Around the Network

I don't think obama will win for the very reason that the clinton campaign hits him so hard for. Inexperience. And not because he doesn't know what's going on, but because unfortunately you do have to know how to play the game. American politics isn't based on "who's the best candidate" it's based on who can play the political game the best. Who can raise the most money, who can get the right kind of press, who's got the best team or writers and stategists, who's got the most favors to call in, who can get their face plasters on the most magazines and TV ads, who can fool the masses the best. And unfortunately for obama he just doesn't have the Washington experience that Hillary does. I don't mean that as a slam to obama, I'm very cynical about politics and for the reason he appeals to me, but I don't think he can win.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Bodhesatva said:

On second thought, I like this topic, for one reason: it's like fanboy musical chairs. You know all those 360 fanboys you hate the other 23 hours of the day? Well maybe in this thread, they're on "your side," whatever that may be. And maybe all those PS3 or Wii fanboys you usually congregate with are suddenly the enemy.

If Leo-J and Soriku are both conservative (by which I likely mean their parents are both conservative), and thus they are fanboys on the same side of the argument, then this thread is worth continuing.  

I would be guessing they are liberal based on age, though i see soriku as a conservative thanks to his feelings about democrats and most likely his parents are republican.

It tends that younger age is liberal, and older you get the more conservative

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.
superchunk said:
Hillary -- I really liked Bill and think she won't be too far off of his stances and performance.

Obama -- really smart, good speaker, and has some very interesting ideas. Read his website.

U know what F hilary, bill deported Elian gonzalez to CUBA because he wanted to have good relations with fedil castro.

mM

ANYONE is better than Bush.

Around the Network
leo-j said:
superchunk said:

U know what F hilary, bill deported Elian gonzalez to CUBA because he wanted to have good relations with fedil castro.

This is why there is an age limit on voting. :) <---if you put a smiley at the end of something it doesn't seem as mean.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Bill Clinton is the man. I would vote for Hillary just to see Bill back in the White House, lol.

But really, if people voting for Hillary or Obama is crazy to you, think about this.

Why the hell did people vote for Bush the second time?

Hilary better not win, Bill was problably one of the worst presidents ever and she'll problably be the same. I want Obama to win personally, not that it matters since I can't vote yet anyway.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Here's the man I'm casting my vote for:

Yeah, that's right. Christopher Dodd. A guy from Montana is voting Democrat. Inform the press!

Seriously, look at him, he is the least offending, most plain candidate we have. Average, old white guy from Connecticut. 

He's like Bush, but he's not an idiot.

leo-j said:
superchunk said:

Ignoring this child was cuban...

When a child is wrongfully taken from his legitimate parent or custody holder. It is our own American laws that state the child must be returned to the parent/custody holder.

Bill, if it actually came down to his opinion, did what was morally and legally right to do. Regardless of the popular opinion on Cuba.