By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Why do people vote for Hilary and Obama?

As a Canadian, all I hope is that you elect a Democrat President ;) For the rest, Hillary or Obama seems all right to me, but I think Hillary is the best choice since she has way more experience (And I like the idea of having Bill Clinton at the White House again^^)

Around the Network

I like Joe Biden cuz I like his views but he doesn't stand a chance I should be happy for Obama and all cuz of he has a chance to be the first black man to be president but I don't think he's going to win against Hilary. I don't really have a problem with her views either but I still think the Dem are to scared and they should really hit the Rep harder. I mean it's not that hard they have Iraq war Katrina and the whole fact we are not in Afghanistan and warrant less wire tap the list really goes on. Also the fact that the rep wanted to impeached Bill for his relations which have nothing to do with his Presidency but on the other hand Bush lies and does countless other things and he gets nothing.

supermario128 said:
Hilary better not win, Bill was problably one of the worst presidents ever and she'll problably be the same. I want Obama to win personally, not that it matters since I can't vote yet anyway.

umm. How do you know Bill was the worst. You're 16. Which means when Bill was in office you were 2-10yrs old.

I tend to find that teenagers have the most accurate, unbiased opinions on religion, politics, and mental health.

Jandre02 said:
Why the hell did people vote for Bush the second time?

Because Kerry sucks.

Clinton was highly overrated. I don't think his wife has a chance.

@leo-j

hahahahaha....thanks for that laugh. You think we give a shit what Cuba thinks about us? hahaha

Wii Code 8761-5941-4718-0078 

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
Hilary better not win, Bill was problably one of the worst presidents ever and she'll problably be the same. I want Obama to win personally, not that it matters since I can't vote yet anyway.

Ummm...on what criteria do you say that Bill was the worst?

Personally I prefer Obama and Ron Paul  on the basis that while I don't agree with everything they say, Ron seems to be the only true republican i nthe race, with his stances on small Gov, fewer amaerican overseas entanglements and letting people live their lives without having "morality" and such dictated to them.

And Obama because while I don't agree with all of his views he seems to be much more willing to work with other nations to get the job done and while he is willing to use force if needed he believes it should be a final choice, he doesn't seem like he would try to use US force Unilaterally like Bush

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

actually the World as a whole is pretty lucky that George Bush is the president of the USA, if the president was certain other members of the Republican Party the middle east would have been bombed to dust and WWIII would have started.

For the sake of humankind lets hope that the successor to George Bush is a democrat.

I'm happy I live in Canada. Though I would vote for a republican.

a bit dramatic perhaps

Hilary - I just don't like her. Seems like the type of girl thats you see in high school who is really rich and preppy and acts very elitist. I can almost imagine what she thinks of the other candidates "Who is stupid enough to run against me? I have already been in the White House for eight years! These fools who grew up not in the upper class should never have the chance to even run"

Obama - Much nicer choice than Hilliary, seems like a very run of the mill common guy. My only disagreement is he is a pretty strong liberal and I am conservative.

McCain - Smart guy, knows Washington and has friends on both sides of the aisle, I think he would help make the Presidency less polar. His problem? He won't cut military funding, something which I used to be in favor of but now that I am older I see the consequences of needed to provide the resources to such a large military.

Giuliani - Not a fan, way to big into the anti-terrorism fiasco, he would put us so far into debt that he would make Bush seem like a Clinton.

Ron Paul - LOVE his "I'm just a regular guy... running for president" vibe. He makes perfect sense in anything he says, especially foreign policy. Problems with him? To radical domestically to be elected. If you run a campaign and say "I'm going to abolish the IRS!" you immediately loose all credibility from 95% of voters. Shame really.

Personally? I'm voting for Colbert if he runs!