By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I saved up enough money for God of War III but I'm not going to buy it.

Today I checked in my coin jar and realized that I've saved up about 70 bucks since Christmas. I had originally intended on buying God of War III when I started saving up money on Christmas day. After cashing in my coins today, i realize that I don't want to buy God of War III anymore. I don't have anything against the game because it looks like a great game. Its just that after all those months of collecting coins, do I really want to spend it all on a video game that I probably won't play after I finish it? The answer is no. I decided to put some of the money I saved in my savings account. I'm just going to keep saving money and putting it on my account until I can buy something I really need. I probably won't buy video games or anything game-related for a long time.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Around the Network

you judis!!! lol j/k maybe u should just rent it instead

What are you, 30?

I'd have bought the game .. when you're older you'll find saving 70 bucks will be meaningless.

Have fun earning $0.02 a year in that savings account with $70.

It's fine and actually really good to be financially responsible but how much do you think a $70 account is really going to get you?

I know that problem...i wanted to buy a sandwich but I saved the money for a beer was refreshing with this (finally) spring weather in EU :).

Around the Network

Sounds sensible, but at the same time you should use your money for stuff you enjoy, unless you have something pressing that you need the money for.

Seece said:
What are you, 30?

I'd have bought the game .. when you're older you'll find saving 70 bucks will be meaningless.

you didnt have to burst his bubble like that, you know

Bravo! If it really takes you months to save for a game, I would suggest renting GoW3 and buying something that is worth the money. I don't know what you're into, but I've already put GoW3's length into FFXIII and I've barely scratched the surface. If I had spent that money on the spartan, I'd be looking at replaying something else already.

pizzahut451 said:
Seece said:
What are you, 30?

Seece said:
pizzahut451 said:
Seece said:
What are you, 30?

you still bursted his bubble. He was saving that money ever since Christmas and you just came and said ''your 70 bucks are meaningles'' Not everyone gets paid 2500 dollars a month, you know.