By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I saved up enough money for God of War III but I'm not going to buy it.

good idea snake i also save my money in a coin jar too mines a bear coin jar not a pig one though

kinda lost interest in gaming too idk what it is if im getting to old (the material in most games are pretty kidy for me now i cant get into it) or that im not impressed with the current games its like once you played one game you played them all, you played gow 12 snake no real need to play 3 its pretty much the same thing

also i have a way that i can buy a game keep it for 3 months then be able to get all my money back (dont know if i'd get banned explaining how to do it PM me) i only keep the games i liked alot or have meaning to me

Play Me

Around the Network
BHR-3 said:
good idea snake i also save my money in a coin jar too mines a bear coin jar not a pig one though

kinda lost interest in gaming too idk what it is if im getting to old (the material in most games are pretty kidy for me now i cant get into it) or that im not impressed with the current games its like once you played one game you played them all, you played gow 12 snake no real need to play 3 its pretty much the same thing

also i have a way that i can buy a game keep it for 3 months then be able to get all my money back (dont know if i'd get banned explaining how to do it PM me) i only keep the games i liked alot or have meaning to me

how do you do that?

Woa. First, the crack about being 30 because he is being "fiscal responsible" I am 35 and I far from being fiscal responsible. ;)

But there nothing wrong with wanting a better value with your saved money. I do suggest renting the game. Even better, take the money you saved and get a Gamefly subscription. That way when you get tired of the game, send it back and get a different one. Get some mileage out that $70 you wanted to spend on the game. The key is be smart with the money and not necessarily horde it.

I'm just saying...

pizzahut451 said:
Seece said:
pizzahut451 said:
Seece said:
What are you, 30?

I'd have bought the game .. when you're older you'll find saving 70 bucks will be meaningless.

you didnt have to burst his bubble like that, you know

you still bursted his bubble. He was saving that money ever since Christmas and you just came and said ''your 70 bucks are meaningles'' Not everyone gets paid 2500 dollars a month, you know.

saving money now serves little purpose, when he gets older, saving $70 WILL be meaningless. He's young (obviously) so he should be spending his money on himself and not worrying about saving that money which took him months to save, cos he'll earn that in a day when he gets a job.

Stop blabbing on.

@pizzhut

Before defending snake612, Check his history of threads, and you'll see why everyone's bursting his bubble.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

$70 - lol. not planning on having a job when you grow up?? i save around $1000 a week now...go have some fun kid.

o.....k whats the point of this thread?

"If new things are so great, where have they been the whole time?"

axumblade said:
hatmoza said:
@pizzhut

Before defending snake612, Check his history of threads, and you'll see why everyone's bursting his bubble.

How do we know that pizz isn't just an alt for Snake612 anyways?

pizza is defo an alt, not sure who yet though

snake changes his mind about something, color me surprised.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

Damn. Some of you guys are as cold as The Rock in that tooth fairy movie in the beginning..

@OP. Well.. You never know when you might need them for something serious.

Check out my game about moles ^