By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I saved up enough money for God of War III but I'm not going to buy it.

Cool story, bro!

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

Around the Network
psrock said:
snake changes his mind about something, color me surprised.

I think he'll change his mind again after he see's these replies

Seece said:
psrock said:

He will make another thread to announce that he is changing his mind about changing his mind.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

Use it on something that will make you feel it was worth it! GOW3 if you ask me sounds like will worth every penny but hey, it's up to you pal ;) spend it well

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

psrock said:
Seece said:
psrock said:

He will make another thread to announce that he is changing his mind about changing his mind.

Promptly followed by another thread announcing the last episode of Real Talk is happening in three days and he'll be permantly leaving after that.

-edit-

In all seriousness, spend the $70.  That's what change jars are for.

Around the Network

good now take it out of the account and buy FF13 instead

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

why post this?

that is the dumbest thing i have ever heard...even more dumb if you are under 18

Seece said:
psrock said:

We are from UK seece

how could you not point out that psrock spelt "colour" incorrectly!!!!!!!!!!!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Seece said:
pizzahut451 said:
Seece said:
pizzahut451 said:
Seece said:
What are you, 30?

I'd have bought the game .. when you're older you'll find saving 70 bucks will be meaningless.

you didnt have to burst his bubble like that, you know

you still bursted his bubble. He was saving that money ever since Christmas and you just came and said ''your 70 bucks are meaningles'' Not everyone gets paid 2500 dollars a month, you know.

saving money now serves little purpose, when he gets older, saving $70 WILL be meaningless. He's young (obviously) so he should be spending his money on himself and not worrying about saving that money which took him months to save, cos he'll earn that in a day when he gets a job.

Stop blabbing on.

That is the most untrue statement you could tell someone.  The earlier you begin saving money the better.  Compounding interest works to you advantage the longer you have it invested.  Once your in a position you should be investing 15% of your income for future use/retirement.  I'd much rather be 55 and comfortable then 70 and having to work at Mcdonalds because I pissed away my money. 

But you're missing out on GOW 3, I'm playing it right now and it is pretty awesome.