By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I saved up enough money for God of War III but I'm not going to buy it.

Staude said:

Damn. Some of you guys are as cold as The Rock in that tooth fairy movie in the beginning..

@OP. Well.. You never know when you might need them for something serious.

Although I do admit we have some heartless basterds on VGC, it's different with snake. If you check his wall from last year and some of his past threads (maybe 6 or 7 month ago) You'd see that I've actually given him some advice and tried to help him out. I soon  realized that he doesn't want to change who is. He dwells on the success of some 'Real talk' show that made him popular once upon a time. I guess he couldn't handle it when people stopped caring about it. He insists on being an attention seeking whore and I don't approve of his ways.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
pizzahut451 said:
BHR-3 said:
good idea snake i also save my money in a coin jar too mines a bear coin jar not a pig one though

kinda lost interest in gaming too idk what it is if im getting to old (the material in most games are pretty kidy for me now i cant get into it) or that im not impressed with the current games its like once you played one game you played them all, you played gow 12 snake no real need to play 3 its pretty much the same thing

also i have a way that i can buy a game keep it for 3 months then be able to get all my money back (dont know if i'd get banned explaining how to do it PM me) i only keep the games i liked alot or have meaning to me

how do you do that?

i buy every game from a store that has a 90 return policy for unopened SW usually walmart i mastered a way of opening the game w/o messing up the clear package, (its really not that hard you should try it next time you by a game instead of just tearing it all up), if i dont like the game i put it back in the clear package and close it up with a single piece of clear tape its very hard to tell its been open since the package is also clear, i keep the receipt and return it back ive been doing this since this gen started never had a issues with the employees, im not going to get suckered into paying 60$ for a game that i play once and never go backor wasnt what i thought it would be

its pretty sad that most all you posters put snake down instead of offernig him any type of advise like i did or telling him that he is wise for doing what hes doing saving instead of buying a game idc if snake is/was a attention whore hes still a human and deserves to be treated like one

Play Me

how old r u?aren't u gonna work some day?$70 is nothing.with this attitude you ll turn to someone that just saves up money and never enjoys it.money is here for you to enjoy life.i m all for saving but $70 doesn't get u anywhere.

was it you who posted a thread about him dying but having a last wish as to play GOWIII before that?(or was it someone else??)

why did you created a thread for that?

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

your loss. game is epic. must have for anyone that considers gaming an enjoyable part of life.

Around the Network
Seece said:
What are you, 30?

I'd have bought the game .. when you're older you'll find saving 70 bucks will be meaningless.

This.

When you (I) spend over $6000 a month on bills, the $ it costs for a game every couple months is nothing.

However, when I only made <$10,000 a year, I didn't play video games.

So, its all relative, and go to college.

Listen everyone, I just want to keep the money I have right now. As sad as it sounds 70 bucks is the a lot of money for me. I don't have a job and trust me, I've job hunting for months now. I've looked everywhere for a job and couldn't find anywhere available. All I'm saying is I wanted to buy God of War III but I changed my mind because I didn't feel like spending all the 70 bucks I've been saving for 3 and a half months. With no job, i see this much money on a weekly basis or a monthly basis. So if I spend this 70 bucks I have now, I won't have money like this for another 3 months.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

You should simply use, how much is it? 10~15 dollars? On Gamefly or whatever that rental service is. It'll save you money, and it'll also increase your utility.

Snake612 said:
Listen everyone, I just want to keep the money I have right now. As sad as it sounds 70 bucks is the a lot of money for me. I don't have a job and trust me, I've job hunting for months now. I've looked everywhere for a job and couldn't find anywhere available. All I'm saying is I wanted to buy God of War III but I changed my mind because I didn't feel like spending all the 70 bucks I've been saving for 3 and a half months. With no job, i see this much money on a weekly basis or a monthly basis. So if I spend this 70 bucks I have now, I won't have money like this for another 3 months.

i m not trying to be mean or jerk but out of curiosity how did afford to buy a PS3 if $70 is worth that much to u??

SpartanFX said:
Snake612 said:

i m not trying to be mean or jerk but out of curiosity how did afford to buy a PS3 if $70 is worth that much to u??

My mother bought me that PS3.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY