By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I saved up enough money for God of War III but I'm not going to buy it.

I don't know what to say about this thread, but it makes me really nervous for the future. It seems the "spend it now, someone will take care of you later!" mindset is far more prevalent than I thought. I have to say I'm concerned. If you are serious about saving your money, do it 100% of the time. If this is just a thread to get under everyone's skin, well that just sucks.

Mafoo must be turning over in his grave right now.

Around the Network

perfect time to start a gamefly account.

Sigh.

It's great that you want to save money. Saving money is a good thing. But think about this. You clearly want GoW3, and you want it very much. That much is apparent from your sig and your ex-avatar. You're not at the age where you should be worrying about finances- your parents give you room, board and food, and you're still in school.

Spend the money on something you enjoy. If that's not God of War III, fine. And sure, save money for the future. But don't get so stingy that you only want money for the sake of having it. Money is a means to an end.

That's my logical, understanding side. Now, my other side:

BUY GOD OF WAR III!

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Or wait 2 weeks-month and get it half price.

I too was going to get GOW3 on day 1 but when the game finally came out....I had other things I rather waste my money on right now

Maybe later when my money is more abundant I'll get it and at half price... hopefully

Around the Network

dude i know. sometimes it's just nice to have money.