By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Aaron Greenberg: XBOX 360 almost twice PS3 WW install base

Oh dear... What a "cool looking" guy, too.

Playing and finishing games first>>>>>>>>>>Then talking!

Opinions are subjective and just like moods, can change.

TOP 12: Deus Ex, Shadow Man, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturn, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Metroid Prime, Zelda (series), Uncharted (series), FF Tactics, Persona (series), Demons Souls, Vagrant Story.

MOST WANTED: Deus Ex: Human Revolution, The Last Guardian, ICO/Shadow OTC HD

Around the Network

Boy Aaron G , is not very smart, double the install base, last I checked there were 38m 360 out not 76 m, . But he can say what he wants, numbers don't lie

Err what? Anyway its just a bad quote so who cares? The guy never talks about anywhere except for the U.S. which is kinda funny but we can accept a little battyness from our console executives, can't we?

its a bad quote, no need to continue this rampage on the man

mM
The Ghost of RubangB said:
chocoloco said:
So he admits making a less quality cheaper system equals greater sales. LOL, people have been saying that for years and they get called fanboys and banned from sights. How Ironic.

This is why the best selling system is the Wü, with the Zii right behind.

Thank you brother, I am so glad such a huge nintendo fan is willing to admidt that the wii is lower quality than the ps3. I takes alot of courge man.

Around the Network

Greenberg was miss quoted. I hate when that happens. he was actually correct, the 360 sold 1200 unit's in Wako Texas, where as the ps3 only sold 600. Wakanites prefer DVD over Blu Rays

darthdevidem01 said:
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROLFORFL!

BIg Big Big PR mistake by him here, unless the interviewer wrote that in!

Agreed LOLOLOLOLLOLLOL!

I gess to Microsoft the US intall base is the world.

Japanese Pop Culture Otaku

Wow thats insane. He must be high. He is right about physical media though, but in his case its more to cover MS' ass than based in reality.

It seems that MS is trying to catch up with Sony in the making up random shit and lies department. Good for them I guess...

XBL: WiiVault Wii: PM me  PSN: WiiVault

PC: AMD Athlon II Quadcore 635 (OC to 4.0ghz) , ATI Radeon 5770 1GB (x2)

MacBook Pro C2D 2.8ghz, 9600m GT 512 iMac: C2D 2.0, X2600XT 256

Someone needs to punch him in the mouth to get his facts right

Since this was a misquote and it seems like people are just going to continue to come in here and not take note of that I'm just going to lock the thread. Let me say again, MISQUOTE.

locked.