By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Aaron Greenberg: XBOX 360 almost twice PS3 WW install base

Lol, the lack of bluray somehow makes the xbox better... That's rich.

I survived the Apocalyps3

Around the Network
kowhoho said:
Lol, the lack of bluray somehow makes the xbox better... That's rich.

What isn't there can't break, so in MS case less features is a good thing. XB360 didn't need a BRoD (Blue Ring o' Death) too. 

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Obviously only talking NA.
I agree that PS3 was a bit too expensive when it launched, but to say this now? The Elite is the same price as PS3 with no Blu-ray player and no Wi-Fi...

Of course he WAS right when like for like consoles (i.e. Elite vs. PS3) had a substantial price differential. But saying Blu-ray is the reason for the current price differential between Arcade and Elite is nutso. If Blu-ray was a big price factor now the Elite would be cheaper than the PS3 in the USA.

He's using current pricing to try to explain an historical situation, when current pricing is seeing PS3 vs. 360 sell at only a slight advantage to 360. Clearly a same prices Elite and $100 cheaper Arcade for the entire time since PS3's launch would never have got 360 that almost 2:1 advantage.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

I'm amused there are still some who would try to defend his PR blunder :S He was talking to a European magazine and people say he must have 'meant' NA only? What bullocks

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

When will someone from camp sony cosplay as Ryu Hayabusa and kill this man!

He's just trying to get peoples attention for E3s bombshell! The 360 is at basicly 39m, and the PS3 at 33m. So the lead is 16%, and 1+6 = 7.. i.e FF7 remake 360 exclusive!

chocoloco said:
So he admits making a less quality cheaper system equals greater sales. LOL, people have been saying that for years and they get called fanboys and banned from sights. How Ironic.

This is why the best selling system is the Wü, with the Zii right behind.

This guy is silly.

Someone needs to make a demotivator with him now. It shall be thus:

MATH

It ain't got shit on me

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.