By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Have you picked up the Monster Hunter Tri demo yet?

Picked it up today, actually. I can tell this is a game that you can dump hrs into and it will feel like minutes. The demo's pretty addicting. it took me a while to get used to the controls but once I did, I began really enjoying the game.

The world is huge. And I can tell I'm going to have a blast playing this online.

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.

Around the Network

Got it. The game has a huge learning curve, but once you get past that it's a lot of fun. Just get used to seeing quest failed a lot at first.

BTW, is this compatible with the GC controller? I know it uses the classic controller, but I want to know if the GC ones are an option.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

it'awesome, the graphics are the best i've ever seen on the wii, the map is huge, as said SnowFlow the learning curve is not so easy, messing with the buttons about half hour, played then and the minute was over so quest failed 4 me... playing with all the characters. It sure is gonna be a blast playing online and no friends code 4 the first time!!! Hope this sells well

Hey does anybody knows until when they will give this demos???

Around the Network
dsister44 said:

I went to get one today, and they said I have to pre-order the game. I didn't feel like arguing with him

That's what happen to me, too. I'm going to show them some website I printed out that says you don't have to pre-order the game to have the demo and show them their own website doesn't even mention the demo disc as a bonus item and see if i can persuade them to give it to me free.

It would be messed up if they didn't, and me being stubborn, I won't even bother pre-ordering the game anymore because i don't even know if I'll like the gameplay or not! Too bad though because they give you a 5 dollar discount and a free 500 nintendo point card..... 

I got it and can't wait for the real game.

I'll have to check for that tomorrow. Didn't realize it was out. IF it's out here in Canada at all.

i didn't even know they were going this...might have to pick one up

I started making videos for youtube; check them out.

Contra (No Deaths): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_OdnbGgupM

Super C (No Deaths): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHoJrHWATgU

Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!! (Mike Tyson TKO): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4L7oDV79aw

Systems owned: Atari 2600, NES(3), Top loader NES, Yobo NES, SNES, Sega Genesis, Sega Gamegear, Sega Nomad, Sega Saturn, Nintendo 64, Gamecube, Playstation 2, Wii, PS3 (slim 120 GB), Wii U

You should congratulate me. I destroyed the vile red falcon and saved the universe. I consider myself a hero.

I want it!!

MY ZELDA COLLECTION