By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Wii 11M or XB360 2M in Japan: Who first?

Wii 11M or XB360 2M in Japan: Who first?

Wii 132 78.11%

XB360 7 4.14%

They'll both be crushed ... 14 8.28%

MS will buy Nintendo. End of race. 6 3.55%

Nintendo will buy MS. End of race. 10 5.92%

Total:169

Wii 15m vs 360 2m would be a fairer race.

Around the Network
jarrod said:
Wii 15m vs 360 2m would be a fairer race.

The Wii 10M vs PS3 5M was exasperatingly long enough, do you wanna see me dead before seeing the outcome?

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

what i wonder is why MS just stopped supporting the 360 in Japan, in 2008 and part of 2009 they were really trying to push the 360 there, now there's nothing

kazad91 said:
what i wonder is why MS just stopped supporting the 360 in Japan, in 2008 and part of 2009 they were really trying to push the 360 there, now there's nothing

There's Monster Hunter Frontier, which is somewhat big, despite the western media's ignorant dismissal.   Outside that though, yeah the only notable homegrown content (that isn't also on PS3) seems to be ADVs and STGs from small pubs like 5pb., Cave, G.Rev, Alchemist, Cyberfront, etc.  Feels a little like latter day Dreamcast to be honest. :/

I wish Microsoft had picked up Cry-On.

Isn't it obvious? Apple wins all LOL

Above: still the best game of the year.

Around the Network

It should be Wii @ 12mil or 360 @ 2mil. That's more logical.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 > Modern Warfare 2

Wii easily

kazad91 said:

Well they are trying to win over the SHUMP crowd now. The thing with Microsoft is they only focus on one thing at a time in a particular territory. So they tried their hand at RPGs but then the PS3 got FFXIII exclusive so now they've moved on to SHUMPs.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

OK, about Apple as possible outsider, yesterday I saw Newton 2 iPad on the news: I am not impressed.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

360 will never hit 2 million in Japan

...uhh...ill just put my favorite quote of all time here.

"Welcome to Pain, the second of three...You have dealt the first...now deal with me!!"